RNMR #185

*Continuation of previous quote*

*Game AU. Or maybe I should call it Virtual AU*

*More info on this AU: You can send a message in the Virtual Chat which is connected to the computer system in real life if you want to withdraw from the game. Once you withdraw from the game, you will have no chance to join the game again. And also, some players' goals/EXP/quests require a few sacrifices. Don't worry, there are chances of players surviving & coming back to reality with compensation waiting for them, but that all depends on the rescue team back in reality. Spoiler Alert; The rescue team really do enjoy bribes & seeing people suffer*

Default #3: Don't you 'shush' me!

???: Shhh...

Default #3: I said, don't you-

Default #2: That wasn't me!

Default #3: ...Then who was it?

Virtual Chat: Default #1's Player Name has been eliminated!

Default #3: What the...

Virtual Chat: Default #2's Player Name has been eliminated!

Default #3: Dammit, withdraw!!

Virtual Chat: Default #3's Player Name has chosen to withdraw!

???: ...

*Nah, it's just our favourite depressed siren boy Rain*

Siren's Virtual Wristwatch: One more soul before ascending to Level 30!

Siren: One more soul before I can go back to collecting voices...

Siren's Virtual Wristwatch: Nearest soul located 100 Meters away in Memory Woods!

Siren: Memory Woods? Lord, please do not let me cross paths with that Viara.

RNMR #1185