[NSFW?] °' Chapter 6 '°

Start from the beginning

Kyle had just came back from one of his walks, he hadn't really planned ahead because he was nearly blue with the cold.

Nearly falling over his own feet he approached the cabin, he was still a distance away when his eyes moved to the window, his breath catches in his throat and his eyes were nearly the size of dinner plates when he saw you.

Holy shit.

You were bent over to pick some clothes from the duffle bag, only a towel on and hair falling forward into your face. Because the universe hates him, of course this is the time his body reminds his how long it has been since he's been laid. He couldn't help but lick his lips as he watched you dig through the bag frustrated. He'd felt ashamed by getting this aroused by your half naked figure.

And. Boom. He wants to do something to you right then. Something way out of line, something that goes beyond his protective urges.

He watched as you bent even lower, his eyes falling to the rise of your short towel, revealing some of yourself to him unknowingly. You had to keep a firm hold on the towel to keep it up, not wanting to reveal your breasts even though you thought no one was watching.

He should go, pretend he didn't happen to stumble across you- only a towel loosely keeping you from exposing your full body.

But he was infatuated with you.

Since he first laid eyes on you he found you quite attractive, both physically and emotionally. What really drew him in was when you had fallen asleep on the helicopter, head rolled back as you slept. He didn't take much notice, leaving you to your peace but when you let out a breathless whine of his name his attention darted towards you. He thought he had heard you wrong or had imagined it but when he saw Ghost looking between the girl who was sleeping beside him to Gaz with a confused look, it was proof that you had really said it. It made him feel special, obviously. His face burnt up entirely as he processed it, flushing red from head to toe.

Now he couldn't move even though he was trying. His gaze kept moving up and down you in your position. Standing out of sight, he could see your glistening cunt from there, his cock painfully hard. The relieved face you produced when you finally found something presentable to wear only spurred him on. "You sure are a sight for sore eyes, fuuuckin hell." He complimented you, even if you couldn't hear it.

He tore his eyes away from 'the view' and shook his head, trying his best to ignore the image imprinted in his head of your naked body on show, or the growing bulge in his pants.

Continuing to the cabin he opened it, trying his best to cover his visible erection. Price lifts his head from a book he was reading,
"Where have you been?"

"Walk." Gaz blurted out much quicker than he wanted, this made Price dip his head to the side. "In this weather?" He avoided Prices' eye and nodded "Fucking' freezing"
Price knew something was up with his agitated presence but didn't push further instead he just looked back down at his book, much to Kyles relief.

Without hesitation he passed Ghost and Soap who were reclining on an old couch, hurrying to the bathroom, eyeing the closed door of the room you were currently getting changed in before he locked the bathrooms door in a rush.

He takes a sharp breath as the ache between his legs only seems to grow by the second. He knows he shouldn't. He knows how awkward he'll be next time he has to face you. But the bulge straining against his pants wasn't ceasing. Kyle shuffles out of his jeans and slowly palms himself over his boxers as he imagine its you.

Imagining its you grinding yourself against him. He wonders what you'd look like, eyes half-lidded, lips shiny and just-parted, chest heaving. It heats his desire as he lets out an involuntarily groan which he quickly quietens by biting down on his bottom lip.

It isn't enough.

Next thing he knows is his pants are down to his ankles along with his boxers, his mind is clouded full of desire. He spits on his palm before thrusting his hand on his throbbing cock from the influx of lust.

He strokes himself root to tip and tries to keeps his breathing low and unnoticeable.

He fantasizes the pleasure he's recieving is from you, as you ride him without mercy, making him moan at your touches while he's buried deep inside you. How badly he wants to feel your soft, comfy weight on his lap, while you bounce on his leaking cock, how cute he knows your face will be when he fucks up into your dripping cunt.
"-Fuck .. yes- ..baby," his breathing is heavy as he strokes his shaft faster, getting closer as he chases his high.

He tightens the grip on the shaft and he groans lowly, and his dick drips over his knuckles. The slide of his hand gets wetter.
He's rutting into his hand, slow laborious pants leaving his mouth as he thinks back to you whining his name, it eggs him on as he picks up the pace.

His stomach twists in a knot, then releases. Gaz moans weakly, his heel digging his full weight against the floor as he cums all over the dusty plywood like an animal. He shudders violently, the long-needed orgasm ripping through him, and the choked sound he makes just becomes a bunch of mush to his ears. His eyes roll to the back of his head which falls back when he finally finishes.

He takes a second to catch his breath, his face all warm and flushed.
"Well, shit."

A/N 2

A/N 2.0

little late on the upload because i accidentally wrote 2 chapters ahead 😝

ALSO IM NOT SICK ANYMORE 💪💪

-1287 words