°' Chapter 11'°

You trailed after Gaz recessively, like a lost puppy; a new shadow to its owner

When you caught up, his pair of heavy hands wrap themselves around your waist, subtly leading you around while he moved his head to see the fuming man left at the bar.

Grinning, you give into the urge to stare at Gaz when you really should have been keeping your eyes literally anywhere else. His broad shoulders swaying slightly as he walked. The visible muscles in his back bracing. Your gaze was drawn to the way his forearm flexed when he planes his clothing.

Subconsciously you decide to move one of your hands onto the hand thats situated unmovingly on your waist, locking it in place. The adrenaline in your veins apparently working against you as well as in your favour. Your fingers trace an abundance of shapes as he looks at you from the corner of his eye. There is a darkness that circles in them. There's no hope hiding the dirty smirk that's started to spread across his lips, a foreign emotion brewing on his face that you haven't seen before. But you want to see more of.

You were able to keep your feelings to yourself and hide them reasonably well, but out here in such close quarters and the intoxicating chaos that was about to occur, you had to admit it was difficult. So what if you'd developed a not so tiny crush on Kyle since you'd joined the task force?

--

You took a deep breath to try simmer down the swell of emotion in your chest. You were certain that his gesture to make you feel safer was just him being a decent person-.

But shamelessly, your eyes stay glued to his body as a small smile of contentment stretched across your face.

It started as a small spark of something.
He'd find you in the cabin halls late at night, his dark, hypnotic eyes dancing slowly on your figure- especially your features as you blush crimson red. Arms nearly always crossed and gaze enticing, you didn't deny that you would melt under him without hesitation if he asked.

Your little crush for him had ignited itself with a match and some twine and was now building itself into a forest fire.

--

Pursuing eventually led to an out of view door in one of the 'restricted' hallways where certain guests were forbidden from going.

The hallways were much more dimmer than the rest of the building.

A dreary feeling accompanied the bleaker contrast.

Gaz slowly tore his arm away from you, who was internally frowning when his warmth was pulled away. Soap was waiting by the closed door patiently, arms crossed while watching people come and go, his posture tense and expression shrewd.

Once you two approached him, he seemed to ease. Letting his fists fall to his sides and within moments Johnny was rolling his shoulders to push himself off the wall, closing in the distance between the three of you. "He's in there," His eyes signalled to the door beside him.