Chapter 32

Ok I actually published this on Sunday, but for some reason it didn't actually publish... anyway here it is, and it is technically still Monday so :P

Hannah's POV

"he's gonna rape her and you know it," Hillary paced around the room. We'd been playing a little trick on Jessica, her reaction had been priceless, but we'd both seen Vincent grab her by the waist and pull her away.

It was surprising, however, that Hillary was stressing out a whole lot more than me. I wasn't stressing at all, actually. Usually Hillary and Jessica fought all the time, but apparently this whole thing had brought there 1,000,001 personality similarities together in a good instead of bad way.

"well, if we go, Jessica will get angry and say she didn't need our help, and, with her new talent and vampire ability to make people do anything she wants, PLUS the fact she's a pure blood, she shouldn't NEED our help, IF Vincent DOES try to rape her."

Hillary stopped pacing. "you don't think that's why he took her?"

I put my homework book down. "no, I'm 90% sure that's why he took her, but haven't you been paying attention in Vampire History class?"

Hillary looked add offended as she crossed her arms. "yes!" she told me, annoyance in her voice.

"then you'll know that Vampire's have bloodlust's, and we've gone a little too long without doing anything about it."

Hillary looked at me with a bent eyebrow. "what's a bloodlust?"

I sighed. "are you SURE you're listening during History class?"

Hillary murmured "no-" she chirped up, "but still, what's a bloodlust?"

I smirked. I KNEW she hadn't be listening!

"a bloodlust is when you have to have sex. It's disgusting but true, without having sex we will go slightly crazy and WE'LL end up being the rapists,"

Hillary stared at me. "eww! What, so that was there plan all along?"

I smiled at her. "probably. But I conclude, if Vincent does try to rape Jessica it won't actually be rape, because no matter what she wants in her mind, her body needs the sex."

Hillary wrinkled her nose up. "but we're VIRGINS," she sniffed.

"we're also vampires," I pointed out, "therefore it won't hurt one bit."

She stared at me. "and you payed attention to all this BECAUSE...?" she asked.

I smirked. "because I wanted to see your face when I told you why you had sex willingly with Jacob afterwards."

***

Maryam's POV

"she attacked you?" the alpha, my dad, asked. "on her own? She used water, and at the beginning a lightning bolt?"

I nodded. Geez, I was gonna kill Jess. How could she do that? I wanted to go to her and rip her heart out right that second, watch as he looked at me with pleading eyes as her intestines dribbled out onto the floor.

My father tapped his chin thoughtfully. "hmm. It seems the vampires are gathering their most powerful allies. We must attack before they get a chance to gather anymore,"

I frowned. "what about the plans? If we don't know what we're doing, our army will be a jumble,"

"we finished the plans yesterday, we've been waiting for the Duke of Nottingham's word. We'll have to go without it,"

I gasped. My father was the alpha of our region, but Nottingham was the most powerful werewolf region, and if we attacked the King of Vampire's without the Duke Of Nottingham's word we could die for it.

"but father-"

"the signal for attack will be given tomorrow night," he told me, "we will set off to them then," without another word he left the dinning room, leaving mother and I to gaze after him in shock.

***

Katy's POV

"Katy! What's going on! What are you doing here? Oh my god, did they hurt you? Are you a blood slave?" Jessica asked hurriedly. I saw her fangs lower towards Vincent, and he held his hands up in surrender. I felt instantly mad at my brothers. They turned her into a vampire without asking me? Or even telling me? What of Hillary and Hannah? Were they vampires too?

"my name is Katy anymore, it's Kasterina, and I'm princess of vampires. I was turned into a human by Jess, who's a witch, and my brothers have turned me back. They didn't, however, tell me that they turned you,"

I glared at Vincent.

"why is everyone focusing there anger on me? I'm not the only one to blame here, you know!" Vincent howled like a baby.

"because, I know you best," Jessica told him, and he turned to me.

"i didn't know if Hillary and Hannah had been turned," I told him.

"OK," he nodded at me, "and thank you babe," he winked at Jessica. What, had she surrendered? I wasn't up to date!

"I said I KNEW you best," Jessica spat at him, "i never said I LIKED you best," I saw her eyes wonder over to Jacob.

"ooh, feel the burn," William laughed. Vincent rolled his eyes and clutched his heart. "I feel it alright."

We both rolled are eyes and giggled at each other. I'd never heard Jessica giggled before.

Jacob sighed. "you're such girls." I stuck my tongue out at him and turned to Jessica.

"Apparently I'm giving you flight lessons, so, welcome to Kasterina Academy!" I winked at her and created a whirlwind. I placed myself on top. "first you curve your legs like this..."

***

Sorry it's short, but hope you enjoyed it anyway! Don't forget to comment, it really keeps me going! I have to update the next chapter by Wednesday, I will change it to Tuesday if I get another vote!

Jess