Chapter 15

I am sorry for the time between updates - you guys don't need to beat me up though, my obsessed friend at school has taken care of that ;) so a big shout out to the real life Katy (the obsessed friend) and all my other fans! So here's the next chapter.

***

William's POV

I sighed. Hannah hadn't woken up in 6 hours... but the doctors assured me everything was OK.

It better be. If Vincent had hurt her, I would kill him.

Speak of the devil, he kept insisting we carry out the punishments... it would pain me, but if I didn't Vincent WOULD, and that would kill her.

I knew Vincent loved Jessica really. As much as he didn't show it, he wouldn't let anyone hurt her. So even if he wouldn't carry out too big and punishment on Jessica, he'd take his anger out on Hannah.

I couldn't let that happen.

***

Hannah's POV

My eyes gently fluttered open, revealing that I was in a hospital room... and William was there, stroking my hair back.

I slapped him, and for a second he looked shocked, but then he chuckled, stepping back.

"I'm sorry Hannah, I know you don't want to be here but you have to understand it's for your own good. Also... Vincent's making me carry out a punishment for your running away. Sorry... I'll try to find a nice one,"

I didn't say anything... what could I say to that? 'I'm sorry too'? But what did I have to be sorry for? Plus, since when did I apologise? That was the point - I DIDN'T.

So I just sat there in silence, staring into his eyes, hoping I could send 'I don't know what to say' through them. We just sat there in silence.

Then something broke the silence. It was Hillary's guy... Jacob. I hadn't seen him at the dance but Hillary had described him thoroughly, and if he didn't live here why was Hillary?

"William - where's Vincent?"

William sat there, mouth hanging open like a goldfish, before he snapped it shut.

"talking to Jessica... why?" William asked, and Jacob sighed. He'd obviously been hoping Vincent was here.

"come with me... we have to find Vincent. God dammit William this is IMPORTANT."

William gaped again before he got up, nodding, and left.

Hmm. Maybe he found Hillary?

***

Vincent's POV

I watched as she twisted and changed. I didn't want to serve these punishments... god dammit I loved her she was my mate and I HATED hurting her.

But I knew that if I didn't, she'd just try to run away again. They'd be smarter this time... what if we didn't find her this time?

I shook my head. I'd marked her now... I'd be able to tell where she was, if only for a precious few hours. William's bond with Hannah and Jacob's bond with Hillary had lasted a while, but by the time we reached the cave they'd gone and the bond had broken.

Jessica completed the change... no she wasn't a vampire. Not yet. We'd decided we'd make them process all this first. If they didn't agree then... we'd do it anyway.

Suddenly Jacob came running round the corner, William running after him, screaming "Jacob WHAT IS IT?"

I would of laughed if Jacob didn't grab my arm and then use vampire speed.

"Jacob what the fuck man?" I howled, angry. What about Jessica? Had he not noticed her?

"Just come ON, this is important!" Jacob scowled, and then we were stood outside a door... the princess' room. What were we doing here?

Flashback

Unknown POV

I leaped through the grass, my blue dress flowing behind me, my long blow hair just reaching it's tip. I loved using vampire speed, now I'd got the hang of it.

"Wait!" Vincent howled after me. "Dammit! Slow down!"

I laughed and kept running, signalling a wirlwind around me, so Vincent couldn't pass. I laughed.

"tut tut, Vincent. Stay away - you don't wanna get caught!"

Vincent sighed. "you're not ready yet. Mum and dad said-"

I laughed. "since when did you obey mum and dad's every command? Common Vincent - lighten up! Let some air to your head!"

He sighed. "fine - just put your barrier down. How the hell am I supposed to get in?"

I laughed and was about to do as he asked when I felt a cold hand close around my mouth.

"the princess of vampires... no longer a vampire." I heard a chill voice say, and I shivered. What?

"how much of a stir up this is gonna cause."

Vincent let out a yell as I felt myself transform... become weak, the brilliant colours dimmed, and then my 5 year old body was the body of a human.

"mine," the witch hissed as everything began to blur, and that was the last thing I heard before my vision blacked...

"Katy!"

***

I know it's short ^_^ but I had to end it there for a cliffhanger. Think... where have you heard the name Katy before ;) but I have said too much already. I love you my readers!