#5 Glass Slipper: Levi X Reader (Part 1) Fairytale A/U

Start from the beginning

"Keep it. I don't want people to starve to death." He meant it to sound soft and understanding, but failed miserably. He expected her to throw a tantrum, but what she did made his heart flutter, she smiled. Her smile seemed so genuinely sweet, radiating with kindness and her beauty. Even if his stoic façade remained, he felt like his worries and doubts had been blown away from his shoulders, like a gust of wind blowing the fallen leafs in autumn.

"Thank you sir." She nodded, bowing slightly afterwards.

"Tch. Stop referring me to that."

"But sir, how could I ever be worthy to call you by something else? Besides we just met and I don't even know your nam-"

"Levi."

"W-what?"

"My name is Levi."

"O-oh. I'm (f/n)." The name rolled off her tongue perfectly, fitting her alluring appearance; like a piece of jigsaw puzzle fitting into the bigger piece.

"Tch. You better get home it seems like it's going to rain soon."

Her (e/c) hues, which were once, fixated on his cold, stormy ones adverted to the skies, which were almost, the as dark and stormy as his.

Soon, tiny droplets of rain began free falling from the stormy sky and landing on her smooth (h/c) hair, dampening it with it's crystal-like beads.

"Do you have an umbrella with you?"

"N-no..."

"I'll take you home. It's pretty dangerous walking alone in the woods while raining being the clumsy person you are."

"H-hey! I'm not that clumsy..." She balled her fists and marched towards him. She soon slipped on a leaf but quickly regained her balance.

"Cute." He muttered under his breath in an inaudible tone.

"What?"

"Tch. Nothing, 'Miss. Clumsy Pants'. "

"Am not!"

"Am to."

"Am not!"

"Am to."

"Am not!!!"

"Tch. Whatever. I'm still taking you home though."

The (h/c) haired female overlapped her arms around her chest and pulled a face before nodding reluctantly.

"Fine." She muttered, her voice barely audible.

No matter how much he wanted to deny it, his heart longed to smile at the female before him. Her ravishing features, endless kindness and her boo- I mean gleaming (e/c) eyes, made his heart skip a beat and his stomach do backflips.

"U-umm... Le-Levi..." She called out, snapping him out of his train of thoughts.

"Sorry... I was thinking about something."

"Oh... If you have any important plans, I could walk myself home, it's really okay."

"Tch. No. Let's go, it's pouring." He extended his arm out for her to take; a questioning look took over her features, not long before she intertwined her slender fingers with his gloved ones.

____________________________

Two figures walked in the pouring rain, hand in hand, enjoying the warmth of each other. The smaller one shivered as a gust of ice-cold wind brush past her miniscule figure.

"You are cold aren't you?" He suddenly queried out of the blue.

She fixed her (e/c) orbs on the puddle-covered path before shaking her head; in attempt to hide her quivering lips.