Home Sweet Home

After days of restlessly evading the thunderstorms that plagued Inazuma's oceans, the crew finally came into contact with the land's scenery. Lumine and Paimon immediately look around in awe, taking in the natural beauty of Narukami Island, despite the raging storms behind them not long ago.

"Whoa...! Your homeland is so beautiful, Y/N!"

You merely chuckled, agreeing to Paimon's amazed response. Inazuma had always been a land of dreams to you, yet due to some circumstances... you were forced to relocate to Liyue. Even though, the latter had its own marvelous scenarios and cultural differences, Inazuma has, and always will be your home. And now... you're here to take it back.

"Come now," Beidou said in a jittery tone to the Traveler and yourself, "let's go and meet your pickup."

"Let's go, Y/N!" Lumine exclaimed, before grabbing your hand and pulled you down alongside the pier. From this angle, Lumine's radiant smile and her flowing hair might've made your heart flutter... until you're reminded that a little someone decided to tag along...

"Remember, pal."

You felt someone clutching your left shoulder, and you shivered upon knowing that it wasn't the gentle grasp Zhongli always gave you, oh not one bit... it was menacingly painful.

Who else may it be...

"Don't touch my property."

...but the Eleventh Harbinger?

"Childe. Stop harassing my friend, he's had enough since your associate traumatized him." Lumine's sigh of annoyance and stern glare made Childe's grip on your shoulder disappear immediately, with him letting out a nervous chuckle and an apologetic bow.

"My bad, girlie... it won't happen again."

The Traveler merely rolled her eyes, as Paimon began patting your shoulder in comfort while glaring at Childe furiously, with her own Paimonial wrath.

"Why in the world... did we allow a Harbinger on our ship...?" Beidou muttered in disbelief, while looking at the resting wanderer besides her.

"Like the most unpredictable waves, he became an element which amazed us both, Beidou-san."

"You've got a point, kiddo... I should get used to stuff like this on our fleet... Anyways, I should get going, be safe in these lands, okay?"

Beidou gave Kazuha's shoulder a firm pat, accompanied with a slight chuckle. The wandering samurai nodded, thankful for her assistance all this time. He didn't dwell on it for long, and proceeds to approach the angry Paimon and a very apologetic-looking Childe, though the latter seems like he's on a façade just to ease up his new lover's companion...

"You leave Y/N alone, you hear me, Childe...!?? Or else Paimon will show you what she's capable of!!!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry... uh, how about I bring you out for some Inazuman specialties? My treat...!"

You looked at him, a deadpan expression laced on your features. You're the tour guide here, not him!

Of course, as easily as one breathed, Paimon willingly surrendered at the mere mention of Inazuman specialties, and Childe's offer to treat her just made it all the more convincing. It's not naturally that you and Lumine called him Zhongli's second wallet.

"Well... Paimon guess she can forgive you this one time... but remember what I've said...!!"

'My hero...'

That silent line of thought made you sigh a little, though Lumine giggled at the situation. They were soon interrupted by a strange-looking man, who donned a pair of horn-like accessories on his head.