Chapter 1: The Royal Couple

Kion and Rani roared their hearts out. They continued until they couldn't breath. Kion and Rani smiled at each other.

They hopped off the royal crowning rock

They hopped off the royal crowning rock. Simba approached them, along with Nala, Kiara, Kovu, Tiifu, and Zuri.

"I can't believe it, you're a king!" Simba smiled. "Dad, I don't care about the position, as long as Rani is by my side," Kion smiled. "Mind introducing us?" Nala asked.

"Oh right. Rani, this is my mom, Queen Nala, my dad, King Simba, my older sister Kiara, her mate Kovu, Tiifu and Zuri," Kion said. "Guys, meet Rani," Kion smiled. "So this is the lioness you were talking about!" Kiara said.

Rani looked at Kion. Kion blushed. "I hope it was good things," Rani replied. "Oh, they were," Kiara smirked. Kion was blushing 50 shades of red.

"Kiara, don't embarrass your brother at his coronation!" Nala chuckled. They laughed. Rani nuzzled Kion.

"Kion, we were wondering if we could spend the night, the pridelanders nee-" Kion cut him off. "Dad, I would say yes, but its not my decision," Kion looked at Rani. "Of course you can stay," Rani smiled.

Everyone was having an amazing time at Kion's coronation. Meeting new animals, and reuniting with old friends. Kion and Rani hopped on the crowning rock. Everyone started to sing.

Song: Chosen Family

Artist: Rina Sawayama ft. Elton John

Sung by: One Voice Childrens Choir Cover

Everyone smiled. Even though they didn't look alike, they were all apart of the same pride, the same family, and as long as family sticks together, nothing will go wrong.

After the song, everyone went back to partying. Kion and Rani danced together. They smiled.

At the end of the party, Rani and Kion led Simba, and Nala to their own den, and Kiara and Kovu to their own den, and one for Tiifu and Zuri. Kion and Rani walked back to the tree.

Rani hopped on the rock. Kion hesitated. "What are you waiting for? A royal invite?" Rani chuckled. "Maybe," Kion smirked. He walked up to the rock, and climbed on it. It was weird not sleeping with the guard, but Kion didn't mind. He was excited to spend the rest of his life with Rani.

Rani layed down. Kion layed down a distance from her, because he didn't know if he should sleep by her or not.

Rani noticed Kion wasn't sleeping by her. She turned around, and pinned Kion against the rock. "Point Rani," Rani smirked. Kion chuckled. "Why aren't you sleeping by me?" Rani asked.

"Well, I didn't want to overstep your boundaries-" Rani cut Kion off. "Your ok Kion." She chuckled. Kion smiled.

Kion and Rani layed down, facing each other. Kion stared into Rani's beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Rani was staring at Kion's amber eyes, and his scar. In Rani's opinion, it made him cuter, and it is a cool trait.

Rani cuddled up next to Kion. "You ready for your first day as king tomorrow?" Rani asked. "Nervous," Kion answered. "Don't be, I'm here with you to help," Rani smiled. She and Kion nuzzled.

Kion gave a loud yawn. He roared a bit. "Tired?" Rani asked. "Very," Kion started to drift off to sleep. Kion was sleeping on his back. Rani fell asleep on his chest.