Background

Y/n is a calm type of girl and tends to stay in her home most of the time but has other traits that only a limited amount of people can witness

She doesn't like rude and ignorant people,(one of the reasons that she contemplates whether to accept katsuki as her significant oter ot not)

She's both friends with izuku and katsuki

She goes to a different middle and high school (yes, she's not going to UA) than them but it's close to theirs so katsuki likes picking her up so that he can walk her home to ensure her safety

Her family isn't really supportive except for her grandma, they're a little toxic (but they won't be showing up much). Her parents chose to favor their youngest child which is not y/n and they only wanted to raise one. that's why she lives with her grandmother.

She develops a chubby figure as she grows up and has
h/c  layered mid length hair
e/c  eyes
And her height by the age of 16 is 5'3 ( according to my research katsuki's height is 5'6, I wanted her to be little shorter than him but at the same time give her a little bit of height)

Hobbies:
Listening to music
Drawing
Baking
Dancing/vibing to random songs when nobody is around (some of ya'll probably do that so—)
Walking under the sunset
-
-
-

She has 4 friends at her school
All of them are male (and katsuki doesn't know of them yet early in the story but they know katsuki)

Introducing them:

Name: Jackson Wang jk—
Last name : Yoshiaki
First name : Hiro

Nationality: Japanese

Relationship with y/n: they've been best friends since they were young, has a crush on her, and his parents always orders baked goods from her grandmother.

Traits: his family is filthy rich but they rather keep a low profile, he's calm and collected but gets jealous easily when it comes to y/n, and protective, he is also smart and attentive.

Hobbies:
Spending time with y/n

Playing his electric guitar

Playing basketball

Taking care of his pet wolves (cuz why not)

Looks:
Hair color: jet black
Eye color: blue
Height: 5'8 at the age of 16

(That's the closest image that I want him to look like, and I'm too frustrated to draw him rn)

Next~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last name: Norio
First name: Toshiaki

Nationality: half Japanese half Canadian

Relationship with y/n: He met her through his twin brother

Traits: He is joyful and friendly, and his family is also rich and well-known, he's not that bright when it comes to education but can play any type of sport, he likes making Hiro jealous by always being playful and close with  y/n, he likes calling people with nicknames, and is pretty popular (basically like Ryota kise from knb)