Brenda kept on driving whilst Chuck stared out at the gates as they exploded. "I hope they made it out," he prayed.

"Hang on tight Chuck!"

Minho and Gally nervously eyed the exploding wall. Minho heard cracking from his radio. "Minho? Do you copy?" It was Amelia.

Quickly he pressed it to his ear. "Amelia?"

"Thank goodness,'

"Where are you?"

"We're heading to the rendezvous point! We've got Jorge and Thomas!"

"Where's Hans?" he asked.

"He didn't make it. We have to find the others quickly before the whole city goes up in flames. Where are you?"

"We're chasing the guys who are after you!"

"No! You gotta find Brenda and the others!'

"No! I won't leave you!" Minho swore. "I'm not losing you again," he shed a tear. "I love you, Amelia,"

At the end of the line, Amelia sniffled. "I love you too,"

Hearing her speak to the boy she loved made Thomas sniffle, thinking of Newt. Edward held him in comfort.

The cars closed in on the bus. One rammed the bus from the back. The kids screamed grabbing tightly onto the poles. Chuck screamed. "I think I'm gonna be sick," he turned green and suddenly puked on the seat in front of him, grossing Brenda out. The driver turned the wheels slightly and the bus shifted closer to the left side of the road ramming one of the jeeps into crashing into a lamp post.

"Yeh!" cheered Chuck. "Good one!"

Brenda rammed another one into an underground station entrance and when it crashed, it caused some other vehicles to collide too.

................................................................................................................................

Jerry growled seeing the wall blow up. He shoved a guard off the front seat and pressed his foot against the accelerator pedal and it sped forward right into the jeep he was chasing.

................................................................................................................................

"Brace yourselves!" Jorge warned. There was a sudden bang and everyone felt their buts flying off the seat. Amelia leaned out a window pulling out her gun. "Get your head back in!" Amelia ignored his shouts and pulled the trigger. One soldier got shot by a bullet through the windshield and the van collided with another crashing it.

"Yes," she cheered for herself.

Jerry ducked again, avoiding the bullets. Steering the wheel, he moved the van out of range. He drove them onto the right side of the road. "Shoot the tires!"

A soldier poked a gun out and shot at Amelia. Thomas pulled her inside. The soldier started aiming at the tires. He hit a hubcap but the tyre didn't burst. Amelia tried to shoot at them but her ammo was used up. "Damm it," she cursed. She leaned out and threw the gun right at Jerry across the road but it only banged against the wide window.

He cackled. "Is that all you got?" She saw a cruel grin. Suddenly from out of nowhere came Minho and Gally charging at them from behind in their truck. Amelia's heart lit up. "It's them!"

The brothers and Jorge were elated.

Gally pressed his foot against the pedals as Minho leaned out and shot at the soldier poking out of Jerry's truck. He ducked back in.