Chapter 6

Today was the day of the USJ and we see Class 1-A who are currently in a bus wearing their hero outfits. Everyone was chatting with one another as Aizawa was currently trying to get some sleep.

Tsuyu: Hey Midoriya?

Izumi: Hm? Yeah Asui?

Tsuyu: Call me Tsu. *Kero*

Izumi: Oh ok. What's up?

Tsuyu: Well, you see I'm a bit of a blunt person so sorry of I may step out of bounds. You and Yagis quirk look to be the same almost related to All Mights. Whats your relationship with her?

Izumi was stunned in silence as she didn't know how to respond. But was stopped by Kirishima.

Kirishima: Why would her quirk be related to All Mights? Just because it has strength enhancement? I mean think about it, All Mights quirk doesn't hurt herself. And plus from what I heard from Yagibro, his quirk is called Ki, so there's no way that his is the same as hers as well.

Tsuyu: Hmm, I guess your right. I just thought it was strange how their quirks were a bit similar thats all. *ribbit*

Y/N: It's understandable you'd think that.
He said as Izumi nodded her head in confirmation. Though both were internally thanking Kirishima for the unintentional save.

During the bus ride no one seemed to noticed a dual haird girl looking at Y/N with a bit of interest in her eyes. Almost those related to love. This girl was none other than Shoka Todoroki.

Also known as the daughter of the number 2 hero Endeavor. She stared at the boy remembering the conversation she had with her mother a couple weeks ago.....

We see Shoka sitting infront of her mother who had a look of triumph.

Endeavor: Shoka, I want you to marry this boy.

Shoka: I refuse.

Endeavor: You can't refuse! You will marry that boy, and that is final!!

Shoka: Then what the hell do I even get for marrying him!?

Endeavor: I'll leave you alone completely. Give you the chance to have a normal life.

Shoka:.....

Endeavor: You just have to claim him as yours. I don't care how you do it.

Shoka: And if he's with someone else or he refuses, then what?

Endeavor: Than make him submit. And if he's with someone else I will handle it.

Present....

Shoka stared at him.

Shoka: (Maybe marrying him wouldn't be a bad idea...)

As she thought this Izumi for some odd reason felt like killing a dual haired individual but didn't know who or why.

After a while the class finally made it to the USJ. They walked in and were amazed by the simulation building.

???: Welcome Class 1-A!

The class looked as Ochako was fangirling over the fact that they were going to be taught by 13.

Y/N was confused who she was as he has met pro hero's before in the past but doesn't know alot of them. Though Izumi seeing the look of confusion on his face explained to him about 13 and how she was a space related rescue hero.

13 than explained how that throughout their time at the USJ they would be taught how to use their quirks for rescuing. Only for Kirishima to point out something.....

Kirishima: Hey check it out we even have fake villians.

13: Villains!?

She looked at the center only to see what looked like a small army of villians coming out of a portal.