Quackbur at the beach

Lol hey it's me, the author. I am giving you all a bunch of drabbles until the bigger one shots and chapters hehe

So here is another one but they actually kiss this time and it's a bit longer

It's a beach party, actually, that is where the two of them should be, letting the waves wash up just barely enough to reach their ankles before it retreats, revealing the sand underneath that's darkened with the water.

After all, that's why Wilbur and Quackity are here, to hang with friends and fill up on various types of chips on paper plates, and towels sprinkled with sand as they sat and laughed with everyone else, some of them jumping into the water for a swim.

However, that is not where they are. It was Wilbur's idea, if Quackity has to tell anyone, to sneak away because apparently, Wilbur knew a pretty and secluded place that, of course, he wanted to show the shorter man.

So now Quackity scrunches up his face as they walk on the sand that's now covered with dried leaves and twigs, the wall of a small cliff to the left of them, Quackity eyeing his right every so often to see the vast expanse of the ocean that sits just beyond about half a mile of sand. They have been walking for a good five minutes, at some point Wilbur wordlessly taking Quackity's hand in his own as he leads the way.

Soon enough, Wilbur smiles back at Quackity, eyes glinting. "Almost there, Q."

Quackity huffs, rolling his eyes at the nickname and refusing to ever admit the way it stirs up a nice warm feeling deep in his chest. He looks forward, noticing the way the rock turns outward and blocks the rest of the path from their view just as the sand starts lowering. He holds back his question though as Wilbur turns around to face him, brown eyes trapping Quackity with a glance alone and then, his other hand is at Quackity's waist, hovering but enough to be melting the skin underneath his unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt.

"What-" But before he can ask Wilbur steps backwards, nodding his head towards the trial.

"We need to be a bit careful, here," He says and his firm tone makes Quackity unable to do anything but stand there and listen as Wilbur pulls him forward gently by his waist, and now, from here, Quackity can see the way the sand here turns into a steep and skinny downwards hill leading to a small pond that's somehow formed in the middle of all this sand, the cliff closing in on it from both sides it really is sort of secluded like Wilbur said. Looking up back at the ocean once, Quackity nods and decides to go first, face heating up as both Wilbur's hands tighten on his own hand and waist.

Daringly, Quackity sends a questioning look over his shoulder that makes Wilbur's eyes drop to the ground. "Just be careful," He whispers.

"I know," Quackity says, he promises. And then, they're both steadily making their way done, bits of grass poking out of the sand, thrown in with some rocks too that they are sure to avoid. Quackity lifts a hand to the cliff, feeling the cool rock under his palm and eyeing the vines trickling down. It is really pretty down here, he realizes once they reach the bottom, the sand is white and soft and the pond is small and still, random flowers growing here and there and Quackity counts at least five of them as he squats down to examine one and Wilbur drops his hands at his side.

"Wow," Quackity mumbles, turning out to the see that shows between the two cliffs, looking even further away. Wilbur's eyes flicker towards him and he smiles. "It is pretty."

Wilbur's eyes linger on Quackity's mismatching ones, a soft smile pulling at his lips and he nods, "Of course it is."

Quackity steps over to the thin tree, some of its branches cramped up against the cliff but nonetheless a nice tree Quackity wraps a hand around a branch, squinting his eyes as he looks over this place once more. Then, "So why'd you bring me here?"