chapter ten

walker's pov
i flunked on top of my bed once we finished watching the movie and dinner. i'm tired, not just because of today's exhausting yet fun day, but lately, aryan has been hinting signs that he may have a crush on y/n.

i sit back up on my bed and reached for my phone on the night stand and scrolled on social media. moments before tanner bursted through my bedroom door, not bothering to even knock.

"can't you knock?" i asked, annoyed. he jumped on top of my bed with a huge grin on his face.

"your little crush is in my class, walker." tanner smirked.

"yeah, you've said that earlier."

"so, you do like her?" a big smile on his face.

"uh, definitely not."

tanner looked at me, clearly not happy with my reply.

"don't play dumb with your bro, you clearly like her. you've been acting really goofy after hanging out with her."

"very funny, tanner." i said, turning my back against him.

"come on! i know you like her!" tanner exclaimed while shaking my shoulders.

"i do not like y/n. plus, where did you even get that information?" i asked.

he got off of my bed and sat on my desk chair.

"leena, obviously."

i looked up from my phone to make eye contact with tanner. just as i was about to say something, leena came barging in.

"speak of the devil." tanner muttered, hoping no one would hear him, but clearly leena did.

"shut up you minion." leena rolled her eyes.

"why can't the both of you knock?"

"whatever, mom says dinner is almost ready. and tanner, leah says you owe her a chocolate bar or something."

"ugh, stupid deal about y/n." tanner whispered.

leena looked at tanner with a weird expression. just as she was about to leave, i called to her.

"leena!" i exclaimed, walking towards her. she turned her body around to face the door frame.

"did you tell tanner about the thing y/n and i have?"

she smirked, leaning onto the wall. "so you're finally admitting you like her?"

"what? no, i never said that."

"sure, mhm whatever you say. and yes, i did tell tanner."

"what? are you serious? tanner is in her class!"

"oh well, that really sucks for you then." she shrugged and walked down the hallway to her room.

i hate my siblings.

y/n's pov
listening to taylor swift is my version of free therapy. as of now, her music was blasting through my headphones. which resulted to me dancing around my room. i really should be doing homework right now, but eh. that can wait for later.

"I KNOW PLACES WE CAN HIDEEEE-"

"y/n, quiet down please!" my mom yelled from the living room.

i took off my headphones just to open the door and answer her back.

"it's taylor swift! how can i quiet down?"

i closed the door and sat back down on my desk chair, looking at the pile of homework right on top of my desk.

"do i really wanna do this?" i whispered to no one in particular.

suddenly, my phone was rang on my desk. when i picked it up to see who was calling, i was surprised to find it being leena.

"hey y/n/n! wanna come over? this is the only time the cast will be home. we can have this massive hang out." she exclaimed over the phone.

"i really wish i could. but i have homework to finish, leen."

"oh, come on! bring it over, i'll help you."

"mmm, alright, fine."

"yes! and do you have the address to our rent house?"

"i don't think so.."

she told me their address, and we quickly said goodbye and hung up the phone. excited to hang out with each other.

i went downstairs to tell my mother that i will be going over to leena's for a few hours. she was questioning at first, but when i told her she was walker's sister, she agreed. saying that this was way better than hanging out with just walker alone.

my mom didn't want me to go on a taxi by myself, which was very explainable. so she drove me over to their house, telling me that it's a good advantage to her to go grocery shopping as well.

"okay we're here, i'll see you in a few y/n/n."

"thanks mom! see you!"

i walked up to their door, taking a deep breath before knocking three times.

- and not expecting walker to be the one opening the door.

"y/n?"

a/n
hi, it's me 😄. today was the first day of school and it was so chaotic. lord please help me, i still don't like my classes. anyway, i know that this was a pretty short chapter, and yes, the next chapter will be pretty long. knowing that this will be the hangout at their house. i'm also very sorry for the cliffhanger. well actually not really though 💗

if you haven't read my note in conversations, i said that i'll be editing a few chapters from the beginning. it was pretty cringy now that i read it over, and i will changing it up a bit. so please don't expect a new chapter really soon.

that's all for now, bye! <33