Before Peng Chen acted, he still kept a part of himself more or less. Of course, what she retains is the part of her character that fits the character. For example, the little princess in "The Little Princess Married" is delicate and brave, so she keeps and magnifies the brave part of her character; Xu Lecheng in "The Case" is rational and wise, so she magnifies her rational and wise side...

    But an actor will encounter so many characters in his life, you can’t always have a side that fits with the character, and sometimes the character of the character is completely opposite to your real character. At this time, if you force yourself , it will be very twisted and painful. Now Peng Chen completely hides his true self in the performance, so in the process of filming, such twists and turns are less and less.

    When the movie is shot smoothly, the time will pass very quickly.     That day Dahai

    was picking up the lunch box, and suddenly asked Peng Chen: "Sister, what are you going to give Brother Jiang for his birthday?"

It really was Jiang Siyan's birthday. The two of them actually didn't celebrate their birthdays in a serious way, because neither of them is the kind of person who loves birthdays, and every time they celebrate their birthdays, either Peng Chen was filming on the set, or Jiang Siyan was filming on the set, or it was just the two of them. Everyone is filming in the crew, in short, there are very few opportunities to really get together.

    Moreover, it is impossible to deliberately leave one crew member behind to prepare another person's birthday surprise just to celebrate a birthday, so last year Jiang Siyan celebrated his birthday, and Peng Chen seemed to have given him a birthday present.

    However, this year's situation is a bit special. This year is the first birthday of the two together after they officially announced their relationship. Peng Chen thinks it is worth celebrating.

    Dahai also agrees that they should have a good celebration: "You two should get together and send out sweets, otherwise netizens will guess that you two have broken up. Some netizens even said that you two died in a blind eye."

    After all, the two never got together again after announcing their love affair, and there was little interaction on Weibo, so in the eyes of netizens, other celebrities sprinkled sugar as soon as their relationship was made public. These two people are really like As soon as the love affair is exposed, it is like death.

    Peng Chen sneered at this: "There is no need to distribute candy. Netizens really want to see it. Next time, just send them a marriage certificate!"

    Dahai: "...???"

    This is the first time Peng Chen took the initiative When the topic of marriage was mentioned, she couldn't help but froze for a moment after she finished speaking. So she subconsciously wanted to marry Jiang Siyan?

    She thought that after so many worlds alone, she had already completely given up the idea of ​​getting married!

    Peng Chen is not the kind of girlfriend who is particularly romantic, on the contrary, she sometimes thinks very straight. For example, on the night after discussing Jiang Siyan's birthday topic with Dahai, she directly asked Jiang Siyan in the video: "What birthday gift do you want for your birthday this year? I won't prepare any birthday surprises, but as long as you say, I will try my best to satisfy you, even if it is a little expensive."

    Jiang Siyan had just finished taking a shower over there, and he was sitting on the bed in the hotel room to receive a video call with her. Hearing Peng Chen's words, Jiang Siyan was a little dumbfounded, but he still couldn't help softening his heart. He actually had a plan in mind, but he felt that it was not formal enough to say it in the video, so he endured for a long time and finally did not say what was in his heart. Instead, he made another request: "I don't have anything in particular, I just want to stay with you." Together, even if we don't do anything."

    Before Peng Chen could say, "Then I'll ask the crew for leave," Jiang Siyan continued on his own: "You don't need to ask for leave, I've already asked the crew for next week's vacation in advance, and I'm going to fly directly Looking for you in the past may delay your work a little bit, Teacher Peng, please be patient? After all, I only have my birthday once a year."

    Peng Chen knew that Jiang Siyan was considerate of her, and was afraid that she would be too hard flying around. , the boyfriend is so considerate, Peng Chen is almost grateful, how can he still dislike him: "Okay, then I will coordinate with the director about the shooting time, and try to spare a day to accompany you on your birthday. We can go together Watching a movie, "Thirty Born" is about to be released. I originally planned to set aside 2 hours to watch one this week or next week. Since you are coming, I will wait for you to watch it together. When the time comes, we will You can also go to eat together, I know there is a very delicious Chuan Chuan Xiang shop..."

    Jiang Siyan smiled and listened to Peng Chen's arrangement of the two people's date, and kept nodding, not intending to raise any objections at all. He has always cooperated with Peng Chen in these matters.

    Not only for dating, but also for the decoration of the home, he also fully accepted Peng Chen's advice.

    Once Peng Chen asked him, why the two of us are together, and I have the final say on everything, and you wouldn't want to raise any objections?

    One must know that Jiang Siyan is famous for being one-sided in the company, isn't the contrast too great?

    In the end, Jiang Siyan answered her like this.

    "Since childhood, my mother has been in charge of everything in our family. Unless my mother can't make up her mind, my dad will stand up and take charge of the overall situation. They rarely quarrel and have always been very harmonious, so what I learned from my dad is, Listening to your wife is good for family harmony."

    Peng Chen had nothing to say about this.

    After thinking about it later, it wasn't a big deal anyway, Jiang Siyan thought it was a good idea for her to make up her mind, and Peng Chen also liked this kind of relationship between the sexes in which she controlled the initiative, so the two of them have maintained it like this.

    After answering the video call for almost half an hour, Peng Chen was ready to hang up.

    But before she had time to hang up, she heard a knock on the door. At first she thought it was from her side, but after listening carefully, she realized that it seemed to be from Jiang Siyan's side.

    Peng Chen was slightly surprised, after all, it was already eleven o'clock in the night, who would knock on Jiang Siyan's door at this time?

    Jiang Siyan frowned and listened carefully, and said to the phone: "Wait a minute!"

    Then he didn't hang up the phone, went directly to the door and asked, "Who is it?" A delicate voice

    sounded outside the door. Female voice: "Mr. Jiang, I'm sorry to disturb you so late. I was reading the script just now, and there is a plot in it that doesn't feel smooth. I want to ask you for advice."

    When Peng Chen was in the crew, he often heard some rumors. For example, some actors and actresses would knock on the door of the same crew members in the middle of the night because of the script, but it was the first time she had acted for such a long time. It was a strange encounter, and she also wanted to see how Jiang Siyan would respond, so she simply kept quiet and even slowed down her breathing, waiting for Jiang Siyan to speak.

    In the next second, I heard Jiang Siyan say: "Wait a minute, I'll ask my girlfriend... oh, my girlfriend said no." The

    tool man's girlfriend Peng Chen: "...???"