Peng Chen nodded, and then heard Jiang Siyan continue: "I don't know much, but I heard that the company has not developed very well in the past two years."

    Peng Chen: "That's natural, after all, the biggest trump card It’s all gone, so it’s no wonder they can develop well!”

    Of course Jiang Siyan knew that Peng Chen’s big trump card was referring to herself, and others might think that Peng Chen was too narcissistic, but Jiang Siyan I just like to see Peng Chen's confident look, and when he heard the words, he smiled and nodded: "That is, it is really difficult for a company with a bad vision to develop well. But why did you suddenly ask about this company?" What, what, did they offend you?"

    In fact, it's not considered an offense, it's at most signing an overlord contract with the original owner, and then forcefully terminated the contract with the original owner regardless of the original owner's life and death at the most difficult time. Speaking of which, the reason why the original owner ended up in poverty and ended miserably, apart from his own lack of strength, this incompetent brokerage company and agent also had to pay a lot of responsibility.     Looking at her expression, Jiang Siyan guessed that she and her former company had already had a bad quarrel. From the standpoint of the boss, nine out of ten artists in the entertainment circle would have quarreled with their former company Not very happy.     After all, if you are happy, then you can just renew the contract, why not cancel the contract.     But from the standpoint of her boyfriend, Jiang Siyan naturally stood by Peng Chen's side unconditionally.     So he put down the spoon in his hand, and asked Peng Chen seriously: "Tell me, do you want me to scoop up the people from Mangosteen Media for you, or just buy the whole Mangosteen Media for you?"     Peng Chen : "..." Are you capitalists thinking about things so simply and crudely? I'm sorry.     Peng Chen didn't think about acquisitions or poaching people before, because her previous thinking was still at the stage where as long as she lived well, she was better than everything else. Therefore, the focus of her early efforts was also on concentrating on her career.     But Jiang Siyan's words gave her a new way of thinking.

    Maybe in the future, she can really consider poaching two suitable newcomers from Mangosteen Media to find something for Mangosteen Media to do. Or simply, as Jiang Siyan said, simply buy Mangosteen Media.

    After all, if Wang Yao wants to use her as a cash cow again, he probably has no chance, but if she asks Wang Yao to work for her instead, there should still be a chance.

    If it goes well, maybe Qiao Siran will not be able to call her "Sister Peng" reluctantly when he sees her in the future, and he will call her "Mr. Peng" unwillingly.

    Just thinking about it makes me laugh out loud.

    In fact, Peng Chen couldn't help but chuckled twice. Jiang Siyan raised his hand and rubbed her hair, not knowing whether to laugh or cry: "Are you so happy? Then let me handle it for you?"

    Peng Chen immediately waved He waved his hands: "No, no, wait."

    Jiang Siyan: "What are you waiting for, wait until the weather cools down? But Mangosteen Media is not surnamed Wang!"

    Peng Chen: "..."

    Peng Chen meant to wait for Mangosteen If the media is a little more downcast, it may not be able to survive on its own without Peng Chen and the others, and it will directly declare bankruptcy. Even if it can't go bankrupt, if it is a little bit more down, the purchase price will be cheaper then!

    The first priority of the rich is to be able to earn and save.

    Jiang Siyan didn't work overtime that night, and the two left the company together. When passing by the artist promotion wall downstairs of the company, Peng Chen stopped to admire it with great interest. Then she was surprised to find that her promotional photos were actually ranked first in the first row, not to mention in front of old employees like Yu Yu Zero or Ning Meng, and even in front of Jiang Siyan.

    You must know that even Jiang Siyan's photo is only placed second in the first row.

    Peng Chen: "...Isn't that appropriate?"

    Jiang Siyan followed her gaze and said, "I think it's quite appropriate!"

    Peng Chen felt that business was public and private was private. If it was at home, then Jiang Siyan could hang it up as he wanted, but in the company, Jiang Siyan was the boss, and she was just an artist, so it was not appropriate to hang up like this. But as soon as she raised her question, Jiang Siyan smiled: "Who told you that you are just an artist of Yiyan Media, didn't you ask me to help you consider whether there is a suitable investment? I was thinking Investing in other things is not as good as investing in your own company, so I gave you a little share."

    Share share?

    Such a big matter, Jiang Siyan didn't even mention a word to her?

    The most important thing is that Peng Chen himself didn't pay at all!

    Isn't this equivalent to Jiang Siyan giving her his shares for nothing?

    When Wang Xia disagreed with Peng Chen's relationship before, she often used Jiang Siyan as an example in front of Peng Chen. Said that Jiang Siyan may look shrewd, but he is really a love brain. Peng Chen didn't believe it then, but now she suddenly believed it.

    Peng Chen didn't know what to say for a long time, until Jiang Siyan bent over to fasten her seat belt when she got in the car, and she suddenly asked, "Why did you suddenly think of giving me a shareholding?"     Jiang Si Yan thought for a while, looked her in the eyes and said, "I was chatting with Sister Xia before, and she said that you worked hard to make money because nothing else could give you a sense of security, only money could. I went back and thought about it, I feel a little frustrated."     Peng Chen opened his mouth and wanted to speak, but Jiang Siyan stopped her: "Listen to me first. I don't know what you have experienced before, and I don't know what your insecurities are so strong. Where did it come from, but I thought about it, if I can't give you enough sense of security for the time being, the problem should not be with you, but with me. So I will treat you well in the future, and I can't guarantee how long this good will last , but as long as we are together for one day, I will give you my whole heart and no reservations, you can trust me on this."     Peng Chen suddenly wanted to cry, she was not an emotional person at first, but for some reason, she was a little want to cry.

    But she didn't intend to cry in front of Jiang Siyan, so she just stretched out her hand, hugged Jiang Siyan, then buried her face on Jiang Siyan's neck, and wiped away the few tears that just fell down .

    When he was so moved, Peng Chen heard Jiang Siyan continue to say: "And I can't give you a sense of security. It seems good to give you my money? I have never experienced the joy of making money before. Now I finally realized that being rich is indeed very happy! Because money can make my girlfriend happy, and when my girlfriend is happy, I am happy."

    Peng Chen: "..."