Peng Chen endured his drowsiness to open the door and let the person in.

    Seeing her sleepy like this, Dahai couldn't help thinking about it: "Why doesn't Mr. Jiang know how to restrain himself when he knows that he has work today? If Sister Xia sees this, she will definitely criticize you two again."

    Peng Chen hit her A yawn: "You, Mr. Jiang, are restrained enough. I just haven't slept enough and I'm sleepy."

    After all, Dahai still felt sorry for Peng Chen, so he immediately said: "Then why don't you continue to sleep in the car, and we will put on makeup when we get there?"

    Peng Chen was a little moved, but finally shook his head: "Forget it, it's still time Well, who knows who I will meet on the way to shoot commercials!"

    Peng Chen went to wash his face to wake himself up, then sat down and endured sleepiness and began to toss the styling team. Changing clothes, putting on make-up and styling, a whole set of procedures, only a few hours passed.

    But when Peng Chen set off to the commercial shooting site, she was suddenly glad that she insisted on putting on makeup before coming back, because she just got out of the car, and just happened to run into Yi Xin who was also shooting a commercial nearby.

    This city is not too big or small, but it is not easy to bump into it.

    So much so that not only Peng Chen was stunned for a moment, but even Yi Xin couldn't help being stunned for a moment.

    But before Yi Xin could put on a suitable expression, Peng Chen had already smiled at Yi Xin. A very polite and detached smile, the corners of the lips were not too curved, and even the exposed teeth were not too many or too many.

    Yi Xin was distracted by Peng Chen's smile, and when she came back to her senses, Peng Chen had already walked away under the escort of the people around her.

    Yi Xin's assistant was arranging Yi Xin's clothes, so she didn't pay much attention to the brief interaction between Yi Xin and Peng Chen just now, but seeing Yi Xin staring at the direction Peng Chen left, she still couldn't help asking "Sister Yixin, what are you looking at?"

    Yixin withdrew her gaze, and her gaze sank a little: "Didn't you see it just now?" The

    assistant was at a loss: "...what did you see?"

    Yixin didn't speak, just Silently replied in my heart - I saw Peng Chen provoking me.

    That smile was clearly provocative.

    Yi Xin didn't know whether she was too sensitive or over-interpreted. Anyway, she didn't feel any kindness from Peng Chen's smile just now, but only saw a strong sense of provocation. That smile seemed to say to her—look, I don't take you seriously at all.

    Peng Chen really didn't want to show his favor to Yi Xin, it's impossible and unnecessary. But she didn't expect Yixin to decipher so many meanings from a simple polite smile.

    In fact, she just greeted Yi Xin with a smile.

    Although she and Yi Xin are competitors now, Peng Chen is a girl who respects etiquette. As the saying goes, even before a fight in the boxing ring, you have to bow and shake hands with each other. This is called etiquette before fighting.

    So when she saw Yi Xin, she subconsciously smiled.

    After laughing, she forgot about Yixin and started to focus on shooting commercials.

    This day's commercial shooting was not as smooth as yesterday's magazine shooting, because this day's commercial shooting was outdoors, and it was still on the street with people coming and going. The most important thing is that the one who collaborated with Peng Chen in the commercial is a male star who is quite popular now.