Jiang Siyan wanted to hug her, but he was worried about being outside, so in the end he just raised his hand and rubbed her hair, and asked bluntly: "Miss me?"

    Peng Chen said stiffly: "No, I just take you Just go back and look at the cat."

    Jiang Siyan laughed softly, and amidst his laughter, Peng Chen forced himself to start the car calmly.

    It’s already at this point, and there are few cars and people on the road, so the driving all the way is quite smooth. The two of them didn't talk much along the way, they were both tired, especially Jiang Siyan, who was already jet-lagged and had an inexplicable car accident when he came back. .

    Peng Chen saw that he was quite tired, and originally wanted to ask him if he should take him back directly, but then he thought about it, anyway, the relationship between the two of them is now boyfriend and girlfriend, and Jiang Siyan is really tired after watching the cat, it's a big deal I just took Jiang Siyan in for one night, so I took Jiang Siyan home according to the original plan.

    After all, he deliberately used the reason of watching cats as an excuse, so the first thing Peng Chen did when he entered the door was to go to find Peng Duole.

    As a result, before she could speak, Jiang Siyan, who followed her into the door, embraced her whole body, and then vainly blocked her between the wall and his arms.

    Then he buried his whole body on her neck and took a deep breath.

    Peng Chen was so itchy by his hot breath, he smiled subconsciously and hid aside.

    Jiang Siyan: "What are you hiding from?"

    Peng Chen: "...Itchy!"

    Jiang Siyan turned the person around, changed into a face-to-face posture, and then pressed her forehead and asked, "What kind of makeup are you wearing today?"

    Peng Chen didn't realize what he meant when he asked this, but he replied honestly: "I don't know, it was done by the makeup artist."

    Jiang Siyan: "It doesn't have the Christmas green tea makeup you put on last time. Looks good, especially this lipstick..."

    Jiang Siyan raised his hand while speaking, and gently rubbed Peng Chen's lips with his thumb, Peng Chen raised his face, and just about to speak, Jiang Siyan lowered his head , the fiery kiss fell down.

    When I kissed Xu Weichen in filming before, Peng Chen thought it was a kiss. At that time, she didn't have any extra thoughts. She even thought, ah, so this is a kiss. It doesn't feel very good! But now I realize that kissing this is nothing!

    And only after such close contact did Peng Chen know what scorching heat is. It felt like Jiang Siyan's lips and tongue were on fire, wherever they touched, they would burn.

    His breath was hot, and the tip of his tongue was soft and powerful, until Peng Chen could even feel him gently biting his lips with his teeth.

    Peng Chen could feel her heart beating very fast, but her breathing seemed to be still. It wasn't until Jiang Siyan withdrew from her lips that she opened her lips stupidly and began to breathe heavily.

    Jiang Siyan accompanied her and slowly adjusted his disordered breathing for a while before he said slowly: "This lip makeup is a bit like the Christmas lip makeup from last time."

    Peng Chen: "..." Peng

    Chen When Chen came back, she came back directly with makeup, and Jiang Siyan stained her lip makeup just now, so she took Peng Duole out of the room and handed it to Jiang Siyan, and then went into the bathroom to remove makeup by herself.