"I didn't help you. I helped her. It shouldn't affect her for the hate I have for you. "

I walked away and opened the door before looking back.

"It's your wedding night. Have a nice night. She's waiting for you." I said and walked out of there leaving him standing watching me go.

I wiped my tears and started making my way to my room when from back Nanny called me.

"Adira... Come here for a bit dear " I looked back , got down again.

She was putting some food in a tray. Witha a big smile she put the tray in my hand.
I was looking at the tray dumbfound.

"I have eaten." I said which sound more like a question. She laughes.

"Those are for Afsana. She couldn't eat much in the wedding. Come and take those to her. She would be very scared and uncomfortable in this new place." Nanny pushed me with that tray. I rolled my eyes.

Wow, Now I have to talk with her. I am feeling sleepy.

I stopped before her room. Knocked twice.

What for a while and the door opened. Afsana was standing with a new outfit and she was talking with someone I guess as I heard some sound.

I pulled the tray up. "Food." She nodded before moving aside.
I walked inside , put the tray on the table and turned around.

"Adira Apu." I turned to her. It was weird. Yeah I'm older than her, but she was older than me in relation. I nodded to her to continue.

She looked around before in low voice she asked, "Can you so my make up? I don't know how to do make up.." I was shocked. She was holding her dupata tightly. Scared that I will rejected her. Her face was red in colour. I gulped .

"Okay . How do you like your make up to be?" I asked before walking toward her. She also quickly sat on the chair of the dressing table.

"I have zero knowledge of make up and what it looks like. But I want to go with light make up. " I nodded before picking up the loose powder. When her phone again rang it was Maira.

Afsana looked at me , like asking for my permission. I nodded. It's actually her wish. .

She picked up the call, it was actually a video call. Maira's face came on.

"Awwwwwwwww it's your wedding night!!!!!!" She squeezed!! I let out some breath. This girl
Afsana turned red listening to her.
"Stop Maira Apu. It's very unfair, your teasing me." Soft.
I was gonna apply make up , so she put the phone a little far.

Maira again scream. "Adira!!! So bride is getting help by husband sister. I have to say you get the best one .. Adira!!!! hi!!!!!!! Look at me nah!!!" She was screaming the whole time. Afsana and me was laughing at her childish nature.

When we heard the door of Maira's room opened.
."oh no Maira is gonna get scold." And we laughed.

Maira looked like she was caught stealing cookies.
"It's 2 a.m. Do you have any is specific reason to scream like that? " Me and Afsana shut up. Afsana was because it was kind of her fault too and me because it was Eshaan. My eyes was stick in the phone on the screen.

Maira let out a nervous laugh. "Oh Bhai....It just I was talking with Afsana...so got too excited. Even Adira was there. Wanna see her? Our sister is looking beautiful in their function too." Maira did turned around the phone.

I now got to see his full figure. He was in black shirt and sweat pant. The shirt fits him perfectly. The biceps was looking good. He was looking like a model even in just casual outfit. He looked away the moment Maira turned the phone to him. I was staring at his jaw line. So fine one.
The hair was a little bit of messy. Some hair falling over his eyes.

Afsana laughed and called him.

"Bhai. Did we ruin your sleep?" I let out a small laugh. It was obvious that waking up at 2 in the morning by the sound of his sister's screaming would ruin his sleep.
The moment I let out the laugh, he turned to the screen. But I didn't noticed. I was laughing with Afsana as she was too looking at me.

When my eyes turned to the phone my laugh die. He was staring at the screen. Like the phone got stuck in the middle of the call. I blinked before turning my whole attention to Afsana's cheek.

"Bhai give me. I want to see her. " Maira took the phone from him. After that we heard the door opened.

"You , go to sleep and let them sleep too. We all had a long day today and tired like hell. Don't disturb me again or I will take that iPhone of yours and will not give it back. " He thread and closed the door. Maira let out a sighed.

"Afsana I have to say you're glowing. " In teasing voice again. Afsana again blushing like a tomato. This time I joined too.

"Hey it's too early to say that. His husband haven't came to this room. You can apply this line tomorrow." Maira was in a laughing mess when Afsana was covering her face. I was shaking in laughing.

There was a knocked on the door.
Mine and Afsana's eyes widen. Afsana did a quick bye before cutting the call.

I quickly put the lipstick on her. She ran to the bed. I put the Vail over her. She was still red cheeks.

"Eat up. " I said and went to opened the door.

There was Aman standing patiently. I looked at him and walked away. He was shocked to see me there. But I didn't wait for anything just want to go to my room and get out of this dress.

I slammed my body on my bed. My whole body just want to give up. And sleep.

But I have last thing to do before going to sleep.

I dial a number. In the third ring , it was picked

"I want you to find some people and give them some third session until they forget what there name is." I said and with a yes in reply I cut the call.

Sending the number some pictures and chill.

I yawned and stretch my arms when my sight fall on the bracelet.

Maybe it was a diamond bracelet but it wasn't very important to me until Eshaan gave it to me back. Now I feel it's value became more in my life. What you have made me Eshaan?
.
.
.
.
.
I'm being so obsessed with you slowly.

I don't want you to be my obsession but my passion.

Which I know will never happening.

Looking at the bracelet, slowly sleep wrapped me.

Author Notes

Here obsessed means something else. It's not like the normal obsession where one person became too much into it that she/he wants to achieve it in any how. Here obsession means being a idiot in love types.
Like even she doesn't have any value of diamond in her life until just a touch of a diamond, he gave her, it became valuable for her. It's like just getting a pencil from our crush and we hug it like the most precious thing.

Moreover, Love is stupid. Still we loved to be stupid in it.

😌😌😌..

Thanks for reading.
Hope you guys love today's update. I will try to update whenever I get time.

Btw lov you all!!!

See you in the next video

Tata

Bye

Wala wall!!!!!!!