But at that time, she could still comfort herself, at least she also acted in Xingtu, and she also got the heroine of the new drama later, so it wasn't too bad a loss.

    But who knows that due to various reasons such as the script and funding, the time for joining the group is still far away.

    If she had known earlier, she should have been patient and waited for the machine to start up here before she mentioned it to the director of "Star Road". In this way, she might be able to complete the filming of "Star Road", and she would not be offended like she is now. Director Tang wasted another two months of his time in vain.

    And now that the new drama is said to be in the group, she may join the group. She doesn't dare to take on other dramas at the moment, so she just spends it here. I don't know how long it will take!

    Really depressing just thinking about it.

    Although Peng Chen didn't specifically inquire about Qiao Sha's current situation, the circle is not big or small, and the most important thing is that Peng Chen also heard about Qiao Sha because Dahai has a group of assistants who can inquire about it. The situation over there. For Qiao Sha, Peng Chen had no sympathy anyway. After all, who would sympathize with someone who didn't like her at all, and she was not the Virgin Mary.

    She'd be fine without clapping.

    Besides, it was Qiaosha's own choice to get to this point, and no one forced her.

    Adults should be responsible for their own choices.

    The filming of "The Way of the Stars" was going smoothly day by day, and Peng Chen honestly nestled in the crew to shoot his own scene. Another thing happened during this period, that is, the shampoo commercial that Peng Chen filmed before was finally aired.

    Just like chasing Peng Chen's variety show before, Dahai also turned on the TV early and started watching Peng Chen's advertisement.

    At that time, he was not in his own room, but playing cards with others in the room of other staff members. Everyone saw that he suddenly turned on the TV and began to watch commercials, thinking that he was going to follow a drama.

    So a card player asked curiously: "What's the matter, what good dramas are worth watching recently?"

    Dahai: "I didn't follow the dramas, I followed the commercials!"

    Everyone: "..."

    But wait until the TV shows When Peng Chen saw that familiar face, everyone finally realized that they were really following the advertisement!

    Although Peng Chen shot related advertisements for the "Odia" shampoo, he is not the official spokesperson of "Odia", at most it is an advertisement spokesperson, so the official Weibo of "Odia" has always been No content related to Peng Chen was posted, until the advertisement was about to air, the official Weibo of "Odia" posted a promotion, and by the way @彭晨.

    So almost when the ad was broadcast, netizens knew that Peng Chen had also endorsed a shampoo.

    Just like what Peng Chen thought when he first heard the advertisement for this shampoo, netizens also thought the same when they heard that Peng Chen endorsed a shampoo—is it green tea flavored?

    However, although this shampoo is not green tea-flavored, this ad is in line with Peng Chen's queenly demeanor. Whether it's Peng Chen dancing with foam on his head in the front, or Peng Chen walking on the red carpet in an evening dress and accepting the love of a lot of male models, they all fit Peng Chen's consistent personality.