Peng Chen felt that the lyrics were similar to her song "Green Tea", so just reading the lyrics felt very kind.

    When Peng Chen entered the practice room of Group 5, the substitute rap instructor, Da Yu, was already teaching the students to practice.

    As soon as Peng Chen saw the heavy rain, he wanted to quit, not because he had any opinion on him, but because he was so enthusiastic that it was overwhelming!

    But before she had time to take any action, Heavy Rain had already spotted her, and her eyes lit up instantly.

    Before Peng Chen had time to remind him not to call him by that name, he heard Da Yu say loudly: "Oh, Coach Peng is here, let Coach Peng teach everyone how to rap!"

    Peng Chen: "..."

    Peng Chen dared to rap. Teaching the students to dance, dare to teach the students to sing, that is because she used to be a dancer in a dance troupe when she was wearing a book, and also an opera actor who made a living by selling and singing, but she dared not teach rap , I am afraid that I will misunderstand my children.

    So she very calmly rejected Da Yu's proposal: "You can come to me for dancing and singing, but forget about rap, I quit. " Da Yu

    : "Why?"

    Peng Chen said sternly: "It is everyone's responsibility to refuse to gamble."

    Da Yu: "..."

    You think too much, you think that after the lessons learned from Zero, which rapper would be free to bet with you! It's not that I don't want to live anymore.

    But that being said, Peng Chen still stayed in the 5th group that night, and then helped Da Yu to reorganize the vocal part and dance part of the 5th group.

    For the next two days of recording, Peng Chen basically stayed in the practice rooms of each group, dancing and singing with them.

    Peng Chen didn't know how other instructors viewed the recording process, but she herself enjoyed it all the time, because the process of practicing with the students was actually a learning process for her.

    And learning something itself made Peng Chen feel happy.

    After the 3-day recording ended, Peng Chen continued to stay at home and began to write a biography of the character Qu Ling based on the script of "Star Road".

    The last time she filmed "Marrying a Little Princess" was Peng Chen's first filming, so she just read the script before filming started, and didn't do any other extra preparations.

    Although it was filmed smoothly in the end, she chatted with an old actor from the Little Princess crew during the filming, and found out that many actors would write bios for their characters before starting the film.

    It is said that this is very useful for understanding the characters and post-shooting, so after returning, Peng Chen paid attention to this matter.

    It just so happened that there was enough time for her to prepare this time, so Peng Chen studied the script while slowly fleshing out the role of Qu Ling.

    She doesn't have a specific format for writing biographies, ranging from the story outline, career line, and love line of the character Qu Ling, to what Qu Ling likes to eat, drink, wear, and what mantras she uses when she speaks. What habitual movements... Peng Chen listed them all in detail.

    As a result, the script is only 100,000 to 200,000 words in total, and Peng Chenguang wrote tens of thousands of words in the biographies of several characters.