But this does not mean that Peng Chen's old fans have no resentment in their hearts.

    This time Peng Chen publicly responded to Yu Fei, and In the end, he won, and the old fans almost cried with joy. Anyway, Peng Chen’s Weibo is comparable to a large-scale carnival scene, and Peng Chen’s fans are clamoring under Peng Chen’s Weibo: [Fuck him, fuck him!] [Fuck him.]

    Dahai, who is in charge of managing Peng Chen's Weibo: "...Sister, your fans are a bit cruel! "

    Peng Chen's tone was quite proud: "Follow me." "

    Dahai: "..."

    After the matter of Yu Fei singing "Green Tea" was settled, the focus of the show began to return to the contestants.

    Usually, a program lasts for more than an hour. The content such as song selection, training, and rehearsal by the contestants will take up about 40 minutes. The rest is the screens and shots of the instructors interacting with the contestants.

    In the second half of the show, the three women Xueyin, Peng Chen and Lin Fangfei got together and said that they would choreograph for the students in the dance group alone.

    Peng Chen has danced twice on the show before. One was when he first appeared on the show, he danced the "Signboard". It was the first episode of the show. At that time, many viewers could not believe their eyes. Chen performed another ribbon dance on the show, and the netizens were already a little surprised, so when they heard that Peng Chen wanted to choreograph on the show this time, the netizens were all like "We want to refuse too, But Peng Chen really knows too much" expression.

    Before Peng Chen danced, netizens only thought she danced well, but in fact, everyone didn't have a particularly intuitive feeling about how well she danced. But seeing her dancing with Xueyin this time, netizens suddenly had an intuitive feeling that Peng Chen dances very well.

    Because Xueyin is a powerful dancer in the Galaxy Girls Group, the other members of their group are already very good at dancing, but many times they are overshadowed by Xueyin when they are set off by Xueyin.

    But standing next to Xueyin, Peng Chen will not be overwhelmed by Xueyin at all, and even has a tendency to faintly overshadow Xueyin because of his outstanding appearance and those two long legs.

    Both of them are super beautiful young ladies, and it is a great enjoyment to dance and decide visually.

    So after the show aired that day, all the major video sites independently edited the clips of Peng Chen and Xueyin Douwu, and the number of views and likes were extremely hot.

    And it was at this time that Peng Chen received an audition notice from the crew of Da Lang Tao Sha.

    The last time Peng Chen received a notice from the production team, the production team said that the audition time was more than a month later, but this time he called again, because the production team had moved up the time.

    Fortunately, Peng Chen has been catching up with the filming progress of the Little Princess crew during this period. The scene that was originally scheduled to be filmed in 4 months can be completed in more than 3 months. So there is no conflict in time.

    The director heard that Peng Chen was going to audition with the crew of Dalangtaosha after filming The Little Princess, and he was quite happy for Peng Chen: "Dalangtaosha, that is a big film and television crew. The most important thing is that the crew still has money. Like our crew, from the beginning of the director, there are only talents."