The subtext of this sentence is "I didn't stay here to comfort you, because this is my territory, and if you want to leave, you will go."

    Yu Fei: "..."

    So why did he feel that Jiang Siyan would stay here on purpose to comfort him?

    What made him have such unrealistic fantasies?

    No one cared how Yu Fei was going to perform the song "Green Tea", because obviously the performance of the contestants was more important than Yu Fei.

    Now the two hottest contestants in the music group are Cai Yunyun and Taoli. Cai Yunyun is the kind who has attracted attention since the beginning of the show. No matter how the rankings of the contestants change in the first two episodes, she can always Stable within the top ten, and even won the first place once.

    The degree of discussion and topics about her on Weibo has always been very high, and many netizens even speculated that she will make a C debut.

    And ceramsite is a rising star. Now the ranking is just stuck at 10th. Although she used to be the kind who didn't show up among the contestants, but because of her excellent performance in the second stage of the performance, netizens are more optimistic about her.

    As for the rap group, Xu Jiayi is the most popular and controversial player at the moment. Netizens who like her praise her for having an angelic appearance and a devil's figure, while those who don't like her ridicule her as Vase Queen No. Qiao Siran has already occupied Xiao Pengchen's 1.0 version, so there is only 2.0 version left for Xu Jiayi.

    Xu Jiayi is quite open about this, after all, to say that she is like Peng Chen is not a mockery at all to Xu Jiayi, it is a compliment to her! After all, in Xu Jiayi's opinion, Peng Chen is beautiful, can speak cross talk, can sing Kunqu opera and dance ribbon dance, and he can also sell milk tea. He is simply the all-round king of the entertainment industry, right?     Compared with the music group and rap group, where there are candidates who are almost out of the circle, and controversial figures or dark horses appear, the candidates for the dance group are a bit unsatisfactory.     In fact, at the very beginning, Peng Chen was quite optimistic about Xie Youran.     Although Xie Youran didn't deal with her very much from the beginning of the competition, Xie Youran has many years of experience in learning dance. When she was a trainee, she was also the dancer. And from the initial rating to the first public performance, Xie Youran's performance was not bad.     But after the second performance, Xie Youran's ranking became very unsatisfactory, and even fell out of the top ten for the first time. And because she made an obvious mistake when she performed on the public stage, not only her, but the entire group of students were affected. At that time, she cried in the backstage after the scene, and the students all went to comfort her, but Peng Chen didn't go.     She is not very good at comforting others, afraid that if she speaks, the other party will cry even louder.

    Probably the program group told the dance instructor Lin Fangfei that the dance group students were not good enough, so this time Lin Fangfei specially invited friends in her circle to be the flying guests.

    The other party's name is Xueyin, and she is one of the members of a very popular girl group called "Galaxy". The Chinese name of this group is Yinhe, so the members including Xueyin are collectively referred to as Galaxy Pretty Girls by the outside world.     Because she was born in the draft, Xueyin can be regarded as the originator of the draft world. Moreover, it has been 9 years since "Galaxy" debuted. Unlike those girl groups whose debut is the pinnacle, the members of this group have been on the uphill all these years, especially Xueyin, whose popularity is the highest among the members. After all, it's hard not to be popular for a good-looking, dancing and beautiful girl!     Xueyin was very interested in Peng Chen before she came, so when she saw Peng Chen in the dance practice room, she greeted her with a smile.     Peng Chen has always been very friendly to beautiful young ladies, so even though it was the first time the two met, they still had a good chat.     Lin Fangfei on the side is now a buddha to Peng Chen, so don't say that Peng Chen just hit it off with her friend, even if Peng Chen and her friend married Jinlan on the spot, she didn't think she would have much reaction.     After the two women exchanged pleasantries, the three female instructors got together to discuss the dance adaptation.     In the previous two public performance stages, the dance group danced directly according to the original singer's movements according to the requirements of the program group. Even if Peng Chen and Lin Fangfei, who are mentors, make slight changes to their original dance moves, they still respect the original singer as a whole.     Maybe the performance of the original singer is too popular, so the public will inevitably compare the performances of the contestants with the performance of the original singer, and then naturally have many picks on the performances of the contestants.     This time, Peng Chen proposed to simply throw away the dance moves of the original song and arrange two brand new dances.     This proposal was fully supported by Xueyin: "Yes! Anyway, we have three days to record this program, and it should be enough to adapt two dances."

    Peng Chen: "Then come on!"

    Xueyin: "Come on!"

    Lin Fangfei on the side: "..."

    Peng Chen and Xueyin spent the whole night thinking about new dance moves, not as excited as their instructors , It seems that I am going to participate in the competition.

    Lin Fangfei was with her at first, but she finally couldn't hold on until 3 am and went to bed first.

    When he left, he looked back and found that Peng Chen was still concentrating on thinking about dance moves.

    To be honest, the more Lin Fangfei got in touch with Peng Chen, the more she couldn't control her admiration for Peng Chen. In fact, in many cases, compared with the opposite sex, the same sex can appreciate the beauty of the same sex more.

    In fact, during the choreography process just now, Lin Fangfei looked at Peng Chen with admiration countless times. Because in Lin Fangfei's view, it is normal for Xueyin to be good at choreography and dancing. After all, Xueyin has a very good dance foundation and many years of dancing experience, and Xueyin is also famous in the team for being good at dancing and choreography , but not Peng Chen.

     Peng Chen didn't know how to dance before, and he didn't learn dance as professionally and systematically as she and Xueyin did. Peng Chen's ability to do so now shows how much he has put in privately.

     Sigh, looking beautiful and working so hard, really... I hate it!

     After Peng Chen and Xueyin stayed up all night, two brand new dances took shape.

     The next morning, Lin Fangfei added some new dance moves and perfected them. Then the three female instructors gathered the members of the two dance groups together and danced for everyone.

     The students exploded on the spot.     "Absolutely!"

     "It's too good, isn't it?"

     "It just seems a bit difficult, I feel that I may not be able to learn it!"

    ...

    Peng Chen: "Don't worry, Teacher Yu can even learn "Green Tea". What can't be learned!"