After listening to Dahai's report, Peng Chen was also quite surprised: "There are female celebrities who are more popular than me in this circle? This is unscientific!"

    Dahai: "...???"

    Anyway, even Dahai couldn't guess Naturally, Peng Chen couldn't even guess the female star. So she didn't bother to think about it, anyway, she would know it when the time came.

    Sure enough, within two days, Hai Hai, who has great powers, inquired about the specific candidate and said that the other party was Yi Xin.

    Because Dahai had said before that the other party was a very popular female star, so even though Peng Chen didn't know who this person was, he still cooperated and made a very surprised look: "Oh, it's her?"

    Dahai : "Yeah, I was also shocked when I heard it. Yixin, that's a real behind-the-scenes look! Sister, it's not that I want others to destroy my prestige, I really think that our chances of winning this time are not great. "

    Peng Chen glanced at him lightly: "What are you talking about, when did you think I had a better chance of winning before we went on stage? When I said I was going to participate in "A Date with Cross Talk", did you think I had a better chance of winning? At the time when I competed with Qiao Siran When I played the role of the princess , do you think I have a good chance of winning?"

    Dahai: "..."

    Peng Chen: "I didn't know who it was at the beginning. I got the role of the little princess, and I asked me over and over again, 'Sister, you Did you really get this role based on your acting skills'?"

    Dahai: "..."

    Peng Chen: "So does it matter if the odds are high? It doesn't matter! Because I am the best at turning against the wind."

    Dahai After being silent for a while, he murmured: "Sister, you are really not afraid of being slapped in the face when you set up the flag like this!"

    Peng Chen smiled slightly: "It's okay, I will set up this kind of flag in front of you alone. If I got slapped in the face, then I can only do nothing but silence it."

    Dahai: "..."

    Peng Chen and Dahai couldn't figure out at first how a modern urban drama could make Yixin such a behind-the-scenes star. Heartbroken, after careful research, I found that the director, producer, and screenwriter were all from Dalang Taosha Film and Television Company, so I probably guessed why Yi Xin chose this script.

    ——It may not be the script and the character that Yi Xin likes, but the professional team she likes.

    After all, Dalang Taosha is currently the most professional film and television team in the industry. It has produced many blockbuster dramas in the past few years, and the directors, producers, screenwriters, etc. in this team have won the "Top Ten Directors" and "Top Ten Directors" for many years in a row. Best Producer" and "Top Ten Screenwriters" and other professional awards.

    All in all, just like its name, the big wave washing sand is the real gold after the big wave washing sand. It is a very powerful team, and whoever can get on such a ride will have a brighter future.

    Such a good team naturally wants to cooperate even if they are behind the scenes.

    But what is better for Peng Chen is that the team does not look too much at past award-winning experience in selecting actors. They pay more attention to the fit between the actor and the role in the play. If the fit between the actor and the role is high, even if it is a newcomer, they dare to use it boldly. It is estimated that it will not be considered.