Since coming to this world through the book, Peng Chen's life has basically been three points and one line. When I have a job, I go to Xiaolu TV to record the columns "Chasing the Light Girl" and "A Date with Cross Talk". When I'm not working, I go to the "Green Tea Princess" milk tea shop or go home. Usually, what she ate was the box lunch arranged by the program group or the takeaway that Dahai brought her. To be honest, she hadn't really read what the world in this book looked like before!

    Hearing what Peng Chen said, Dahai suddenly felt sorry for Peng Chen for some reason.

    Before he entered this industry, he always felt that the entertainment industry was glamorous. After all, he made a lot of money and was liked by so many people. But after entering this circle, he found that celebrities are just superficially glamorous, but in fact, sometimes it is really miserable when you think about it. Shoot, even if you are in a relationship, you have to worry about losing fans. It can be said that there is nothing but money.

    Later, when I met Peng Chen, I found that Peng Chen was even more miserable than miserable, because she didn't even have any money.     Thinking about it this way, Dahai

    couldn't help turning the steering wheel and said to Peng Chen in the back row: "Sister, why don't I treat you this time?"

Replied: "Why, did you pick up money on the road just now?"

    Dahai: "...No, I just suddenly feel that you are quite pitiful, and I want to treat you to dinner."

    Peng Chen: "I am pitiful? I have Assistant, do you have it? I live in a mansion, do you have it? I drive big, do you have it? My black fans can go around the world three times, do you have it?”

    Dahai: “………” Why would he Can't think of sympathizing with Peng Chen? Moscow doesn't believe in tears, Peng Chen doesn't need sympathy! ! !

    Peng Chen was not very familiar with the shops outside, so the last place to eat was arranged by Dahai.

    It is a long-established mutton shop.

    The shop's signatures are mutton soup, lamb scorpions, and charcoal-grilled lamb chops.

    Considering Peng Chen's special status, Dahai asked the store to arrange a private room.

    As soon as the two sat down to order, Peng Chen saw two old acquaintances in the opposite box through the open door. They turned out to be old Mr. Wang Jinlong and Pang Feng. Peng Chen thought for a while, and didn't go to bother, but quietly ordered the clerk to help put the bill for the old man's table in her name, and pay it together when she settled the bill later.

    This was a trivial matter for Peng Chen, so she didn't take it to heart after she finished it, but she didn't expect the old man to lead Pang Feng to thank her in the middle of the meal.

    Peng Chen quickly got up and gave up his seat.

    Don't look at the fact that Peng Chen dared to tease the old man in front of the old man that he should change his name to "Wang Que Qianlong", but in private she respects such an old man very much. And every time she sees Mr. Wang, Peng Chen can't help but think of her old mentor in another book.

    Mr. Wang also likes Peng Chen more and more. The old man is 80 years old this year, so he dare not say anything else, but he thinks he is pretty good at judging people. He felt that Peng Chen's eyes were clean, and people were impetuous these days, especially in the entertainment industry. Peng Chen is one of the few people he has met who is clearly in the entertainment circle, but is not impetuous, but is extraordinarily transparent and open-minded.     Sometimes when the old man chatted with her, he even felt that Peng Chen didn't look like a young man in his 20s, but rather looked like someone his age. After all, there are a few young people these days who are willing to be patient and chat with a bad old man like him, and what they are talking about is opera.     Speaking of opera, the old man only knew that Peng Chen could sing opera by chance when he heard the juniors at home play a few lines of Kunqu opera sung by Peng Chen. In fact, it is not uncommon for cross talk actors to be able to sing. After all, cross talk is about talking, learning and singing, and many excellent traditional jokes are mainly rap. Therefore, a good cross talk actor must not only be able to speak, but also be able to sing.     But why is it so strange for Peng Chen?     First of all, Peng Chen is young, I heard that he is only 22 years old this year. Secondly, her major is an actor, and cross talk is a hobby for her. As a hobby, it would be great to be able to talk about Peng Chen, but people say that cross talk is not only good, but also sings well, which is extremely rare.