" Worried that Peng Chen will also be on stage as a solo. After all, no one else has seen Peng Chen dancing in the practice room, she has seen it with her own eyes. If Peng Chen really wanted to take the stage, Lin Fangfei really didn't have the confidence to skip Peng Chen.

    Later, when the director said that she and Yu Fei were the only guests performing in the opening dance, she was instantly happy.

    Even when she came to the rehearsal site today, she smiled all the way here.

    But she only laughed for a while, and couldn't laugh anymore.

    Because she soon discovered that when she was struggling to rehearse on the stage and panting, Peng Chen only needed to sit beautifully directly under the stage and act as an audience.

    And the program team probably worried that Peng Chen would be too boring, so they thoughtfully prepared drinks for her.

    So Lin Fangfei, who was exhausted from dancing on the stage, just watched Peng Chen watch the show twice, take a sip of the drink, take a sip of the drink, watch the show twice, not to mention how comfortable it was.

    Of course, these were not what made Lin Fangfei the most angry. What made Lin Fangfei the most angry was that the program crew actually put Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan together again! ! !

    She had been paying attention to Peng Chen before, but she didn't notice that the program team didn't arrange any opening dance performance for Jiang Siyan. So in the end, it turned out that she and Yu Fei took turns on the stage to rehearse with the backup dancers, while Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan sat side by side at the bottom of the stage to enjoy.

    When the four tutors had a dinner together yesterday, many netizens said that the picture of Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan in the same frame was particularly eye-catching. If the picture of the rehearsal scene is revealed again, I am afraid that there will be more CP of these two people wave.

    Ahhh, just thinking about it makes me mad! ! !

    But she was already so angry, and Peng Chen wanted to keep which pot unopened: "Is Teacher Lin not very happy today? I feel that the expression is a bit out of place!"

    The director on the side also echoed: "Is Teacher Lin Are you too tired from practicing? If you are too tired, let's take a break."

    Lin Fangfei: "..."

    I am not very tired from practicing, but I am just tired!

    Everyone practiced hard all morning and afternoon. In the evening, the program team didn't let the big guys stay up all night to practice. After all, after practicing for so many days, they have already practiced almost everything that needs to be practiced, and it's not too bad. Half past one. The most important thing right now is to let the students take a good rest and maintain a relaxed state.

    As for how to make the students relax, the program team came up with a way to ask the instructor to go to the students' dormitory to cheer the students up, and by the way, be a small mobilizer before the game.

    Because there are male tutors among the tutors, it is definitely not so convenient to go directly to the female dormitory, so the program director said: "As the so-called men and women match, work is not tiring, so let's make a free combination, one male tutor and one female tutor. Divide into two groups, go to a few dormitories respectively and finish the work."

    Lin Fangfei's eyes lit up when she heard this.

    Of course she wanted to be in the same group as Jiang Siyan in her private heart, but as a girl, she had to be more reserved, so she just secretly looked at Jiang Siyan, and at the same time prayed in her heart, hoping that Jiang Siyan could Read her mind.