"I find him very weird."

"Yeah, absolutely weird."

"I thought, that you'll go with my idea."

"Yeah, i wanted to. But Sahil suggested me to continue it as quitting means losing."

"Sahil is a smart guy and i know he'll never advise anything wrong to you." He said while tucking my hair behind my ear.

"So should we leave?" I asked him.

He nodded and i sat behind him on his bike. He started his bike and rode straight to his house.

On reaching his home, i saw his mom in the kitchen.

"Hello, aunty." I greeted her.

"Oh my god! What a lovely surprise, sweetie."

She turned to the maid and asked to handle the rest.

We walked to the drawing-room. I kept my bag on the couch and was about to sit when she said,

"Mallika, not here. Let's go to the bedroom. I want to talk to you."

Then she glared at Santosh and said,

"Thanks for bringing her here and now go take your shower. And yes, don't disturb us."

Santosh rolled his eyes and went to his room.

"Come on, sit beside me, Mallika. I have so much to say."

I smiled at her.

She is a motherly figure to me. She always stands strong beside me whenever needed and she treats me no less than a daughter.

"Did Santosh tell you that he is planning to leave us?"

"No, no you are mistaken, aunty."

"No, baby, I'm not. He doesn't want to look after our family buisness but wants to go to Harvard for his studies."

"But, aunty, he told me that he wants to run his family buisness with proper knowledge and experience so that he can be a successful buisness just like uncle."

"What? Did he really said so?"

"Yes, of course. Moreover, he told me that to run a buisness, a proper degree is needed that's why he is choosen law as a subject so nobody will be able to make him fool in his buisness."

"Really! How come my son became so mature? It's all because of you, Mallika. I will surely talk to your uncle and pay his fees immediately else his admission might get canceled."

"Yes, aunty you should do that immediately."

"Mallika i feel so relaxed after talking to you. You should drop infrequently."

Our discussion was cut off by Santosh as he enters the room with a serious look.

"My baby is back." His mom said while giving a smile to Santosh and turning to me she said,

"Okay, then you people talk, I've to go to the kitchen, and yes, Mallika, you will be having the lunch here with us today."

"Aunty, no please....," she cut me off

"I didn't ask you. I just ordered you to do so. So don't argue." She said with a smile and i simply nodded with a smile.

While leaving the room she turned to Santosh and said,"God bless you, my son" and kissed his forehead.

Santosh gave me a questioning look after she left and i grabbed his arm to go to his room.

"What! She agreed. I don't believe this. How did you manage this? You are a magician Mallika."

"That was very easy because she is extremely sweet. Why don't you speak to her properly? I'm sure, she'll understand." I continued.
"Santosh, now if i ask you something will you answer me truthfully?"

"Of course, Mallika. You know, I'm always true to you."

"Do you love Nisha?"

He was quite for some time and then said, "Yes."

"Then why don't you say her?"

"Because at this stage of my life, my ambition and my career is my first priority. Frankly speaking, i have no time for love. Moreover I'll be leaving soon so i don't want to give her any hope." He explained.

"You are very correct but don't you think that you should give her a chance. Let her decide her destiny too. Why make her feel that she is into a one-sided love. After all, we are friends. At least share your feeling with her."

"Fine, I'll talk to her." He said after thinking for some time.

"Let's do it today then. After all, i deserve a treat from you, right?" I winked.

"Sure, sweetie. You already made my day. Anything for you. London club. Today at 8 pm, okay."

"Club?.......no. Let's go to a restaurant or mall?"

"But Nisha would prefer a club. She already asked me once for London club."

"But....i think that why don't you two go today and I'll join you all some other day as today is a special day for you two."

"This special day is all for you. Come on. Don't worry. Nisha will kill me if she doesn't see you there. I swear you'll enjoy it."

"But clubbing.....why my heart says that it won't be a good idea.
God knows the best." I said to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey friends,

It is a good idea for Mallika to go for clubbing?

What do you think?

What will going to happen?

Let me know in the comment section.

And don't forget to vote!

Keep reading,
Stay safe❤️

Bye,
Love you all😘

Your dear,
Author😊