CHAPTER-4

Mallika's pov,
"Where were you? I need to attend my class now so i asked those participants to come tomorrow. Is that fine with you?", Pallavi said.

"Yeah sure, no issue. I need to go to my class too. So, let's meet tomorrow at the same time, okay."

After Pallavi left, Nisha and I moved towards our favorite class that is psychology.

"Hey! Sweety, why are you late today?"Sahil said as i was about to enter the classroom.

Sahil is sweetheart. He is tall, fair, handsome with brown eyes and brown hair. He is gentle, protective, and caring. A man of few words. He doesn't speak with everyone but only with few. And I'm at the top of his list. He understands me very well. He can read me as I'm a open book to him. Whenever I'm depressed, i know that he is the only person who can make me smile in just seconds. He is exactly a man that a woman craves for.

"I was not late instead i was very much early today. I was busy with the auditions." I said.

He smiled at me and i took the seat along with Nisha. Mr David entered and start the class and we all listened to him carefully.

Sumedh's pov,
When we saw that Zalak was nowhere, we entered the commerce building- the senior's section but stopped in the middle by an office boy  asking me to meet with Mr Caleb, the principal of our college. As I'm the student president of the college so it is very common for us to meet a couple of times in a day. So, i left for the principal office.

"Sir, may i come in"

"Yes, my boy. Come in, i was waiting for you"

"Sit down."

"Thank you sir."

"Sumedh, as you are the student president, so it is important for you to know that our honorable Chief Minister of our state will be visiting us on independence day."

"Oh really! Great news sir."

"Yes, we will be honoured to have him in here for the event."

"Sir, tell me what kind of arrangement you are looking for?"

"The cultural head is looking after everything and i want you to meet her and see that everything goes well. The minister might take a tour of our college compound too, so you personally check out each part of the building. Talk to the student and tell them how important it is for the betterment of our college. Take the help of cleaning staff, peon, even office staff if necessary. And yes, the cultural head will be there to assist you. She is very good at her work. You must meet her at once."

"Sure sir, now i will look into it so don't worry at all. But who is this cultural head? I don't know her."

"She is a science student from the junior and she is just perfect."

"So, who is this Ms perfect?" I smiled.

"Wait, i will call her at once because i have to tell her about the visit of our chief minister. You must meet her so that both of you can talk out your plans."

The principal picked up his phone and dialled an extension,

"Ask Mallika Singh to meet me at once. It's very important and urgent."

"Mallika, Mallika," i repeated the name in my mind a couple of times. I think this name before but where? I said to myself.

"So, how are your studies going?"

"Very well sir."

"And what about your presidentship?"

"Yes, that's too going very fine, sir." I smiled.

Suddenly, the principal's mobile phone rang. He picked it up and he smiled hearing the words on the other side of the phone. While keeping the phone on his ear he asked me,

"Wait here, I'll be back in few minutes."

I become busy playing games on my mobile when i heared someone knocking on the principal's door as Mr Caleb was not there in the room, i said,

"Come in."

And then i was surprised to see the person entering the room. She's the same 'Beautiful and Feisty'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo, hows the chappy guys...?

I hope you liking my story as it is start to going interesting.

Pls do comment,

Do vote,

And thanks for reading.

And yeah, next chappy is on work so....,

Till then good bye👋

And love u all😘

Stay safe❤️

And...

Stay tune!