04. plus more.

“you're doing better, thanks to your classmate

“you're doing better, thanks to your classmate. ”
ito, a teacher that always pestered yūgure about her scores on her schoolwork.

if she didn't get better, she would be kicked out or held back.

she smiled slightly, and wrenched her fingers on her lap.

“ but it's only the third week of school, you have a long way to go. ” he warned, and dismissed her, but she tentatively grabbed his attention again.

“ is it alright if i... request that tadano take some time off from tutoring me? he's been using everyday to get me back on my feet. i don't want to take so much of his time. ” yūgure says, and ito shrugged.

“ whatever. but you better keep up this average score, or you'll be back down in the demolition zone again. ”  he warned with a stern voice, and yūgure bowed.

she wondered what his problem was, and why he was so mean to her.

she left the teachers lounge, and instead of going to homeroom, a light bulb lit above yūgure's head.

she rushed downstairs to the shoe lockers and hurriedly unzipped her bag, and took out a blank sheet of paper, then trailed across the names and reached tadano's.

she wrote a short and sweet note, folded it, and put a—

yūgure's face grew blank at first, and flushed tremendously when she thought of the symbol she was going to put on the front.

are you crazy?! don't put a heart!

yūgure put a simple drawing of a lavender plant, and slipped it in, and went to class.

━━━━━━━━━

“ don't tell me you're going to tutor that girl again.” najimi groaned, and tadano scratched the back of his neck with a wry smile.

'who's the person you're tutoring? ' komi wrote on her notepad, and tadano's head went blank before filling up with thoughts. 

could he tell them?
what if yūgure got mad at him?
what if they go talk to tadano about keeping him from his friends?

not that she was, but—

when he went to put his shoes away, a small paper fell out of his shoe locker, and he picked it up between two fingers and looked at it in confusion.