20 : use your words

Start from the beginning

it all felt like a dream to the raven head. he couldn't believe that he had taehyung on his bed, squirming and writhing like he was desperate for his and only his touch. the way taehyung would scream his name every time he played with his ass a little rougher than before made jungkook so thrilled.

one thing was for sure- jungkook will make tonight one hell of a memorable night for taehyung.

so that, the brunette will always run back to him when he's horny, beg him to satisfy his aroused self, to tell him to play with his ass just like how he's doing right now.

"you liking that baby?" jungkook breathed out over taehyung's entrance that clenched for his tongue the moment he pulled away.

taehyung couldn't speak as jungkook again dipped down, tongue pushing inside and being clenched around the older's tight walls as he moved forward then backward, wetting the brunette's insides with his hot saliva.

taehyung could feel jungkook's drool lining down his ass crack, damping the mattress beneath him. the wetness felt cold against his skin in the air-conditioned room yet taehyung's entire body was burning as if his whole existence was on fire. and this time, the fire wasn't of misery but of sheer pleasure. something taehyung sought for a long time.

"a-ah slow down, jungko-ah!" his moans would be occasionally interrupted by the aforementioned male whose face was buried in between his legs.

jungkook licked tentatively at taehyung's hole, teasing him with slow strokes before pushing his tongue past the rim, filling taehyung's inside with his hot flesh that swirled around the walls.

this time, taehyung cried out when the raven head sucked in harder before releasing the skin and pulled out his tongue with a loud, wet pop.

the sound was so loud, lewd and clear that taehyung's entire body recoils from it before he hid his face with his shaky hands.

the younger noticing taehyung's sudden shyness, smirked even wider. so riled to wreck taehyung in every possible way. and to get the job done, getting nastier was just the icing on the cake.

taehyung's back arched against the mattress when jungkook's veiny hands pushed his thighs forward even harder, his knees nudging against his own bare chest, getting in contact with his swollen wet nipples that aroused him even further.

it felt as if jungkook was trying to turn taehyung into a dog in heat.

surprisingly it was working as well.

"ah, shit" taehyung cursed.

it was a turn-on to know that behind that seemingly polished exterior, lay a man who could be so lewd and acrimonious. who could let out passionate moans and curse when his ass was being eaten by a man who's not his husband - so sinful.

however, hearing taehyung moan from pleasure wasn't enough. jungkook wanted to tease the brunette, you know? push him to his fucking limits.

and so, jungkook licked and teased the already abused swollen hole, enjoying the way it twitched and squirmed under his touch.

he slowly pushed his tongue past the tight rim, teasing the sensitive flesh before withdrawing again resulting taehyung to prepare his moan but when the abrupt emptiness fills his insides, the older instead let out low groans. looking down at the raven head with droopy eyes.

seeing how jungkook was looking back at him with a smug look on his sweaty face, taehyung whined. "why did you stop. . . continue. . . please. . . jungkook-ah"

the said male tilted his head and rubbed his face against the skin of the whining taehyung's inner thighs.

"what do you want me to do hyung? use your words"