Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)

Почніть із самого початку

Jessica: ... But think about the good you did...

Y/n wasn't sure what she's talking about and completely turned his head to her making her look up to him, he has a point, Y/n gave a couple struggling to have something they both really wanted, exactly what they wanted.

Jessica: ... You gave Cassie what she wanted, you made her more happy after a single day then I think I've ever seen. You're a good man Y/n...

Y/n looked back ahead of him and he never thought about it that way before, he just saw it as him losing 2 people that he shouldn't be losing, what confuses him is that he never wanted a kid, now he doesn't want to be without that kid.

Jessica moved under his right arm still moving with her arms wrapped around him, Jessica looked up to him before moving her hands to the side of his face and forcing him to look at her, Y/n did and could now see the lust in her eyes.

Jessica: ... Now you have to cum with me~ We'll talk about the party when we're done.

Y/n agreed and kissed his girlfriend for nearly over 2 years, Jessica's arms now moved to wrap around his neck on hand resting on his face and the other wrapped entirely around his neck making sure he doesn't pull away.

Y/n had no intention of doing that though while he focused on unzipping her pants, pulling the tight latex down slightly, he moved his right hand into the front of her pants rubbing her lower area while his left hand went into the back grabbing a handful of her perfect Australian ass, Jessica moaned and groaned into the kiss still not wanting to break it, Y/n needed her to though as he force her to turn her around and push her up against the wall.

Jessica panted heavily while her cheek pressed against their basement wall, Y/n's right hand holding her there by the back of her neck as his left hand squeezed and spanked her ass making her yelp in both pain and pleasure.

Jessica: Oh~ Easy baby~

Y/n did it again this time harder making her hiss in pain, Y/n did it again, again and again each time harder then the next, her yelps making him harder in his shorts while each spank made her more and more wet, he's got really good at turning her on lately, she's not sure if he learnt something new with Cassie or it's just his new self kicking in.

Y/n: Wanna repeat that last part?

Y/n pressed his body against hers pushing her entirely against the wall, Jessica let him and moaned from his forcefulness, his right hand reached around and gripped her neck forcing her to look at him over her left shoulder, his left hand slipped back into the front of her panties and he could feel she was ready for this, all from a simple spanking, she also could feel his eagerness rubbing between her thighs.

Jessica: I'm sorry, please fuck me~

Her Australian accent really comes through when she's turned on and it makes it even hotter for him, something about their accent is just the best for him, so Y/n let her go and quickly dropped his shorts exposing himself behind her, she felt his cock spring u and hit her ass making her bite her lip and try to turn around to face him but he was faster and pushed her back against the wall.

Y/n: Don't move~

Y/n breathed into her ear and felt her shiver in pleasure as his hands now gripped her hips, Jessica's hands are pressed to the wall in front of her, she wanted to beg him more and more but that would just give him what he wants and she didn't want that, she just let him line himself up to her opening and pushing his hard tip in, her breath hitched while Y/n put both his hands back to her hips and pulled her ass into his groan while pushing his hard cock inside her wet pussy.