However, it was worth it after being busy for so long, her gourmet restaurant finally opened.

    Jiang Hui came up with a very vulgar name for the store, which was "Kitchen God Gourmet Store".

    In the eyes of others, the name of this store is very domineering and arrogant, and it is beyond self-control to dare to call it the name of the God of Cooking.

    But there are also many people who are aroused by the food and store names on the leaflets.

    This restaurant dares to call it the God of Cooking, does it mean that their family's craftsmanship is very good?

    Well, when they open, go buy it and have a taste.

    This was the effect Jiang Hui wanted.

    She already has the skills of a chef, and she is not humble at all when she is called the chef.

    October 31st is Friday.

    In order to cope with the opening of the store, Jiang Hui and the class teacher Huang Ziling asked for a day off.

    She also invited Zeng Yaxin to eat in her shop after school in the afternoon.

    Zeng Yaxin also happily agreed, saying that she would go there immediately after school.

    Jiang Hui, Ye Ningxiang, and Jiang Jing went to bed at eight o'clock last night, and the mother and daughter got up at four o'clock in the morning to work.

    After Jiang Hui adjusted the filling, she asked her mother and sister to make steamed buns.

    She started to make stewed chicken, stewed chicken feet, stewed pork belly, stewed pork head meat, stewed pig ears, stewed trotters, stewed eggs, stewed tofu, stewed bean curd, stewed beef.

    There are also salt-baked chicken, salt-baked chicken wings, salt-baked chicken feet, and salt-baked eggs.

    When she made these lo-mei and salt-baked foods, the whole shop was full of strong fragrance.

    Both Ye Ningxiang and Jiang Jing were so greedy that they salivated.

    This rich and attractive fragrance was sent to the surrounding people along with the wind.

    Many people were awakened by the fragrance.

    "It smells so good! What kind of smell is this?"

    "Where did this smell come from? I'm so hungry early in the morning!"

    "This smell is so powerful that I can't sleep because I'm so hungry, no, I have to get up and go Where do you find the aroma?"

    Besides these foods, Jiang Hui also made soy milk and fruit juice, as well as soup rice noodles and beef brisket noodles.

    God of Cooking Gourmet Store is scheduled to open at seven o'clock.

    After the buns were ready, Jiang Hui hurriedly sent them to Li Jiangang on a bicycle.

    Li Jiangang's buns and steamed buns have been ordered to 500, and 700 are required for the market day. His business is really getting better and better.

    After Jiang Hui delivered the goods, she said to Li Jiangang, "Brother Li, after we opened the store in the city, we were too busy to deliver the goods. Can you come to pick up the goods by yourself in the morning from tomorrow?"

    Li Jiangang thought for a while, He responded readily, "Okay, I'll go get the goods."

    He was afraid that if he didn't go to get the goods, Jiang Hui would cut off his supply of goods because he didn't have time to deliver them.