She put the bicycle away and locked it with a big lock before turning around and walking towards the teaching building.

    She didn't come to the school to pay the tuition fee in advance, so she had to go to the teaching building to pay the tuition fee first.

    When Jiang Hui went to the payment office of the teaching building, she found that there were many people queuing up, all parents and classmates waiting to pay the tuition fees.

    She also hurried to the back.

    Although it's not time to go to work at eight o'clock, there are already people at the toll office to collect fees.

    Jiang Hui queued for about half an hour, and it was her turn.

    She took out the admission notice and money from Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School, and first asked the female toll collector politely, "Teacher, I would like to ask, can students in the first year of high school not live in school?" The

    female toll collector replied kindly. : "Yes, the school's dormitory is also quite tight. If it's convenient for you, you can apply for a dormitory and report to the head teacher."

    Jiang Hui smiled and said, "Okay, thank you, then I will apply to live outside, and I will only pay the tuition and miscellaneous fees, not the dormitory fee." If

    she doesn't live on campus, she can pay 20 yuan less for the dormitory fee.

    The tuition fee originally budgeted to be 185 yuan only needs to pay 165 yuan.     After Jiang Hui paid the tuition fee, she asked the toll collector again, "

    Teacher, how can I get to Class One (1)?

    "

Yes, thank you."

    Jiang Hui followed the path pointed by the toll collector, and quickly found Class One (1).

    It's almost eight o'clock now, and two-thirds of the students are sitting in the classroom.

    When they saw Jiang Hui walking in, they all felt their eyes light up.

    This classmate looks so good-looking!

    Don't know her name?

    Jiang Hui noticed everyone's attention, smiled at everyone, and sat down in a seat where there was no one behind.

    At the table next to her, sat a lovely girl with short haircut and round and big eyes.

    This cute girl was not afraid of strangers, so she came over directly, and asked Jiang Hui in a low voice, "Hello, classmate! My name is Zeng Yaxin, what's your name?"

    Seeing her smiling sweetly, Jiang Hui had two spots on her lips. A small pear dimple, very cute when she smiles.

    Jiang Hui had a good impression of her, and smiled back at her, "Hi, classmate Zeng! My name is Jiang Hui."

    Zeng Yaxin said very familiarly: "Then I will call you Ahui from now on, okay? You can too Call me Axin, or Xinxin is also fine."

    Jiang Hui nodded with a smile, "Yes, then I will call you Axin, or Xinxin from now on."

    Zeng Yaxin smiled brightly at her, "It's okay, no problem .”

    In this way, Jiang Hui made her first good friend in high school, a cheerful, lively and lovely classmate Zeng Yaxin.

    At eight o'clock, a female teacher who looked about thirty-five years old walked into the classroom and stepped onto the podium.

    The students who were introducing each other and talking to each other stopped instantly when they saw the teacher coming, and the surroundings were completely silent.