"You're an interesting person Enid." ❤️

WEDNESDAY POV:

My parents made me come to this faulty amateur school Nevermore Academy because they said its "meant for me". My roommate—Enid Sinclair— is the worst thing about this school. She's so happy and her side of the dormitory is all bright, sunshine and rainbows. She always got a dumb, huge, radiant smile on her face. I wanted nothing to do with her but of course she has to give me a tour of the school, might as well just shoot me in the head with an ak-47.

"This is the quad." she said as she directed to the pentagon shaped area with many teenagers in it.

"It's a pentagon." I said referring that a quadrilateral has 4 sides, not 5. Enid ignored my correction and went on about werewolves, vampires and what not. When she was giving me the tour I was looking around for exits I can escape out of.

Enid handed me my custom uniform, at least they didn't put me in those mutated minion looking uniforms.

We got back to our dorm and I started unpacking my things. Once I was done I took out my typewriter and started my daily hour dedicated to my novel. Enid started playing music, annoying music, and she started dancing.

"Enid." She didn't respond."Enid." I said a bit louder. I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and walked close to the line that separates the room. "Enid turn it off now." She just kept dancing. I reached over and turned it off. "I'm close to pulling off every limb one by one of your body." I said and got a little bit closer to her. Her nails suddenly grew sharp and long and she put them up to me like she was going to attack.

She growled before saying. "This kitty's got claws, and i'm not afraid to use them." Ew that phrase itself makes me want a bullet through my head.

"You don't impress me Enid." I said being completely honest. Though, I know she is a werewolf and I would like to look into that.

"Hmph." Enid put her nails back to normal and walked away, going on her phone. I returned to my typewriter. Great, now I forgot what I was going to write. I'm clueless on how i'm going to survive more months with this weird creature.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was Saturday so there was no class. I woke up and did everything a basic person does in the morning. I talked to Thing a bit about this school and maybe a little about Enid, only bad things though. (pretend Wednesday somehow ended up with a phone this early.) I went onto that one soul-sucking app—Instagram—and went onto Enid's page. She gossiped about me. This is depressing, she spelled my name wrong and said I killed someone which I didn't—unfortunately, he only lost a testicle. It also almost got 10,000 likes. Who enjoys this abomination anyways? Enid walked into our room.

"Enid." I said as I walked towards her.

"Yes Wednesday?" She said looking at me as she put her bag down next to her bed.

"I read the gossip you wrote about me. At least spell my name right and state facts instead of cheap lies." I said emotionless.

"It's what my followers love." She said shrugging.

"Your followers must be imbeciles."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up with Enid shaking me.

"What do you want idiot?" I asked in a sleepy voice considering I just woke up. I focused my eyes and saw many people like Xavier, Ajax, Yoko, Bianca, Thing etc..