She has a brother and a sister above her, and a younger brother below her, she is the third child.

    The eldest brother went to the army and was promoted to work. After changing jobs, he was assigned to work in the police station in the provincial capital, and his married sister-in-law was also from the provincial capital.

    The second sister married into the city, and through her husband's family, she worked as a teacher in a kindergarten in the city.

    After the younger brother graduated from high school, Father Ye spent a sum of money to buy him a job, and went to work in the city's machinery factory.

    These years, fortunately, her natal family has been subsidizing Ye Ningxiang, otherwise, Ye Ningxiang's life would be even more difficult.

    Jiang Hui also always remembered the friendship between grandpa, grandma, two uncles and aunt.

    The relatives on her father's side, the grandfather and a cousin are more humane.

    The other uncles and aunts are very indifferent. Their family has difficulties, and they are never willing to help.

    When Ye Ningxiang wanted to borrow money, she either went back to her natal family to borrow it, or borrowed it from her cousin, or went to her contractor who worked as a handyman, and then paid off the debt with labor, or sold pigs to pay back the money.

    It is really difficult for women in this era to support a family by themselves.

    Of course, it is a favor if others are willing to borrow, and it is also reasonable not to borrow.

    Jiang Hui didn't blame them for their indifference, it was just a little chilling.

    But she has always believed in the principle of feng shui rotation, as long as she is willing to work hard, she will make money one day.

    If you treat me indifferently today, don't expect me to treat you warmly in the future.

    Facts have proved that when she became rich in her previous life, these relatives dared to come to her door with the audacity to ask her to borrow money and ask her for various favors.

    Jiang Hui replied directly to them at that time, "Aunt and Uncle, when our family was in trouble, I begged you all, but you all refuse to help. Today, if you are in trouble, don't come to me. I'm sorry!" They were speechless.

    Although there were some rumors in the village afterwards, saying that she would turn her face and deny people when she was rich, and that she had no relatives and friends in her eyes.

    But Jiang Hui has settled down in Pengcheng, and she doesn't care what these people say.

    Jiang Hui's principle is: You helped me when I was down and down, and when I am promising, I will definitely repay your favor.

    But if you treat me badly, don't expect me to treat you well.

    There are also many villains in the village who "hate others and laugh at others", which is why Jiang Hui wanted to develop in a low-key manner at first.

    Ye Ningxiang saw that she had wrapped a bun, and Jiang Hui had already wrapped several, and couldn't help but marvel, "Huihui, you are really capable now, and mom has saved a lot of trouble."

    Jiang Hui comforted her and said, "Mom, yesterday I made more than 20 steamed buns and sold them, and I made almost two yuan."

    She dared not say that she earned more than four yuan, after all, she took advantage of the convenience of the mall to earn so much, and she couldn't stand the outside world. People scrutinize.