It took so long to eat Jiang Jing couldn't bear to finish eating the meat buns once, so she had to eat slowly and savor the good taste of the meat buns with mushrooms.

    Jiang Jing blew on the steamed stuffed bun before biting it lightly.

    The skin of the bun was soft and fragrant, with a stream of juice filled with shiitake mushrooms filling her mouth in an instant.

    The wheat aroma of the buns, the strong aroma of mushrooms, the fresh aroma of pork, mixed with the aroma of various ingredients, were so delicious that Jiang Jing's eyes widened in an instant.

    She finished eating the buns in her mouth, and then exclaimed, "Sister, the buns you made are so delicious..."

    Jiang Jing, who originally wanted to taste it slowly, now wanted to swallow the buns in one gulp.

    She blew on the heat of the steamed stuffed bun a few times, took another big bite, and praised, "It's delicious! Mmm, it's really delicious!

    " Picked up a bun and ate it.

    Her reaction was the same as Jiang Jing's.

    This mushroom bun is really delicious!

    Jiang Hui couldn't believe it. These buns were made by herself. It's really delicious!

    She now firmly believes that with this chef's skill, the food she cooks will become popular in the whole Jiangcheng sooner or later.

    Jiang Hui quickly finished eating two meat buns, and saw that it was eleven o'clock in the morning.

    It's almost lunch time to sell steamed stuffed buns, the business must be good.

    With such a small amount of buns, Jiang Hui didn't plan to go to the city to sell them. She planned to carry them in a big vegetable basket and wander around the villages to sell them.

    In this era, the small shops and supermarkets in each village have not yet opened, and it is very common for shopkeepers to carry burdens into the villages to sell goods.

    Jiang Hui saw that the large vegetable basket at home was a little old, and she couldn't find a clean white cotton cloth, so she went back to her room and quickly bought two white cotton cloths, a steamed bun cooler, and a bundle of transparent food bags from the mall.

    The steamed stuffed bun incubator is similar to the kind of box that modern takeaways use to deliver food.

    Jiang Hui washed two pieces of white cotton cloth, wrung them dry, and put one of them underneath.

    After she stacked the buns one by one, she covered it with another piece of white cotton cloth, which could absorb the steam and prevent the buns from becoming rotten.

    After getting ready, Jiang Hui told her sister, "Ah Jing, it's very hot outside, you stay at home to watch the house, okay?"

    Jiang Jing immediately shook her head, "Sister, I want to go out to sell buns with you."

    Jiang Hui thought for a while, then nodded, "Okay, then let's lock the door and sell buns together." The

    younger sister is timid, and Jiang Hui also hopes that she will go out for a walk more to exercise her courage Learn more about the outside world.

    These children who grew up in the countryside stayed in the village all year round, and at most they went to the town to go to the market.

    It seems that she has already finished junior high school, and the farthest place she has been to is the urban area of ​​Jiangcheng.

    But up to now, she can count the number of times she went there with two hands, and almost all of them went when the school organized movies.

    Jiang Hui locked the door of the house, carried the steamed bun incubator on her back, and walked towards the next village with her sister.

    Too many people in their village knew the two sisters. Jiang Hui didn't want her business to be known by the whole village before it was completed. She would rather go farther away.

    After walking for twenty minutes, we arrived at the border of the next village.

    Jiang Hui began to yell and sell, "Selling steamed stuffed buns! Delicious mushroom meat buns, come and buy them~"

    Jiang Hui's crisp and loud hawking voice quickly attracted the people at home in the village.

    After the reform and opening up, the economic income of the people of the whole country has been greatly improved compared with that in the 1960s and 1970s.

    Jiangcheng is less than 100 kilometers away from the provincial capital, and only over 100 kilometers away from Pengcheng.

    It can be said that the spring breeze of reform and opening up was the first to blow through their Pearl River Delta region.

    Many people from Jiangcheng went to the provincial capital and Pengcheng to work or do business to make money.

    Jiang Hui has read some information in later generations. In 1986, the Pengcheng Statistics Bureau announced that the average salary had reached 204 yuan.

    When many inland cities only earn about 50 yuan of wages, Pengcheng's wages are much higher than others.

    Pengcheng has many factories and high wages, which is also the main reason why countless Chinese people frantically rushed to the special economic zone.

    And those of them who are near the provincial capital and Pengcheng are the earliest beneficiaries.

    Those who went to the provincial capital or Pengcheng to work or do business sent home the money they earned.

    It is precisely because of the support of foreign funds that the lives of many Jiangcheng people have been changed, and they also have a lot of spare money in their hands.

    And the village where Jiang Hui came from is a well-known overseas Chinese village and a well-known rich village.

    Her meat buns with mushrooms cost 20 cents each, which is affordable by many families in this village.

    At this time, a well-dressed middle-aged elder sister with short hair came over and said to Jiang Hui, "Sister, bring me ten mushroom meat buns."

    Jiang Hui was a little shocked by this elder sister's move Dafang confirmed again, "Sister, do you really want to buy ten meat buns with mushrooms?"