Americans, anyways coming out ~ Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

Planning a meetup isn't as easy as you think, it takes time.

You need to plan a place, where you'll stay, how long you'll stay, the budget you'll need.

And Tommy was not ready to do all that, so that's why he's on his bed, ignoring every responsability that came with him being an adult, watching a schlatt vod of SMPLIVE.

Don't ask him how many time he did that, he lost count at 23.

Now, his phone was vibrating like crazy, Tubbo was calling him.

Sigh, he picks up the phone.

"Whaaaaat? Bitch boy" Tommy says, Tubbo ignores the name "So, you know how Tubnet's released right well some games apparently don't work!" Tubbo started to rant.

Tommy's just listening to the boy rant, he doesn't mind.

"And well crystal rush the swords are barely showing any differences of damage! no matter if you use the wooden or diamond sword it's not different and that's so fucking fucked because then players mine crystals for the diamond sword but it doesn't fucking work and they're scammed then-" "Tubbo, calm. I'm sure Mike'll find a solution."

Tubbo takes a few deep breaths, "Talking about Tubnet, wanna stream it tonight with me?" "mmmm, sure. But you're streaming, i'm not"  Tommy could hear a small hum from Tubbo's end.

"Okay that's cool. And by the way Wilbur told me to tell you he's soon going on tour in america."

Tommy shot up at that "Excuse me? when? How come i haven't been informed of this!"

"Well Wilbur thought you followed the announecement twitter account of their gigs, then he checked and you didndt - which you should by the way, it's helpful. And so he told me to tell you."

"Oh this fucking mother fucker-" Tommy says, ending call with Tubbo and raising from his bed.

TommyInnit started a call

-

𝕀̶̢̣͕̮͙̲̊̌̓̔̈́͠𝕄̶̟͐͌ ̶̨̦͇̮̻̫͛̓̐̑̔́̚𝕊̵͚̣̱̳̞͛̿̄̊́̀̈́͋̄͝𝕆̷̡̨̲͚̼͍̝̟̈́̓͜͠ℝ̷̧̗̙̳̱̙̭͈̞̑̐̃̄̉̈́̚ℝ̷̻͙̉̇̐𝕐̷̡̯̣͈̺͍͉̉̓͘͜

-

Tommy was furiously clicking the call button.

once Wilbur picked up, that's when the boy slightly calmed down.

"WILBUR! Why didn't you tell me you went on tour in AMERICA! NEXT FUCKING MONTH!" Tommy yelled