1.12

Something is wrong. Franchesca felt the sudden change of her life since brandon started to dismiss and avoid her.

Since her aunts wedding he had tried many times to avoid her.. But why? she kept thinking over and over again. Did she somehow did something wrong? But what could it be?

The same is happening to cora too. In the first place she did not want to see brandon again and be reminded of her past. But still, why did she agree?

She seem out of mind today too, there was still a lot of customer as usual. But she did not have the strength to entertain them like the usual. It was evening, and she is preparing to close her shop when the sound of the bell came.

"Good eve.. taliyah," the moment she saw the beautiful girl entering the door, coras face blossomed into a beautiful warm smile.

Taliyah saw her beautiful smile and she smiles back, but there seems to be something wrong. Taliyah was as not excited as she used to be when she saw her. Cora frowns in worry, "hello sweety.. are u alright?"

"Im sad cora.." taliyah unexpectedly hugged her. Pouting in sadness, "can.. u just be my mommy"

Cora froze, she stared with disbelief at taliyah, she seem to be choked by something. "Its.. no that easy tali"

Taliyah kept silent and just hugs her. Cora cant see her sharp eyes, Taliyah grits her teeth. She wants cora to be by her side, she seem to be the only one who can give her the warmth she never felt before.. even if,, tying cora to her father. "Tali..." cora sighs as she caress taliyahs head.

----

Cora rang the doorbell, holding the sleeping taliyah.

Tyron soon opened the door wearing a robe. And he was surprised to see her. "Cora.. " he didnt notice the joy in his face and his voice. He then look at the sleeping form and cleared his throat.

"Thank u for bringing her here.."

He was about to get taliyah but Cora miles and shook her head softly. "Can i send her to her room?"

Tyron showed her up, and when cora finally laid her in bed.. cora smiles softly and caresses taliyahs face.. whispering softly. "Its not that easy taliyah... but.. id love to have a daughter like u"

Cora gave her a gentle kiss and left the room, locking the door softly.

Taliyah grasped the blanket, her eyes shining with tears. She hugged her pillow.. and softly called... "mommy.."

When cora walked down from the 2nd floor.. Tyron was waiting, holding a glass of whiskey.

Cora stares at him , and finally.. she seem to find the good qualities he has. Cora just seem to realize how good looking this man is...

He has sharp eyebrows, his skin tan, his chest firm an his shoulder broad... his lips thin, his nose straight and tall and his eyes... are they always so silver?

Cora seem to flashback to that night, where she cries and moans under him..

Where she touches his firm muscled chest.. she blushes and look away.

Tyron stood up seeing her.. "cora.." he called her name so sweetly..

"I.. ill be going now.." cora slowly descends the stair.. Tyron stood up.

"I.. cora.." he walk and softly caught her wrist. They faced each other and the intensity of the moment made both of them hesitate. "Cora. that night. between us"

He didnt know where to start he has always been the bad guy.. why would he say sorry for things he did?

But looking at her eyes , his own previous self seem to break apart.

But isnt he just like this because of her.. hes only like this infront of her.

Cora blushed, looking away.

"Cora.. im guilty" Tyron starts, holding her hand firmly now. "I may be too fast.. or too arrogant, but im honest... and ill be honest with u"

Cora gulped, tyron has been thinking over this matter.. and his heart is aching for attention..

Tyron took her palm, putting it against his lips and taking a deep breath.

His eyes had a crazy look in them.

Cora blushed, "tyron we were both drunk we dont.." why s her heart beating so frantically?

Tyron chuckled, but only him knows why.. his eyes shone hotter looking at her.

"U dont know cora..." she didnt know how many evil ideas he had just to have a taste of her... he feels like he's going crazy

Cora looks away again, "tyron.. it was a mistake.. that we should forget.."was it?

"Right.." tyron says as if agreeing.

Cora could feel the moment heating more.. "u should focus more on giving taliyah a beautiful future.."

"Mm.." tyron answered, staring intently at cora as if he wasnt listening really at all.

"We should.. really not see each other,,.. again" Cora swallows.. she could feel their faces getting closer to each other..

And she cant control it...

"Should we?"

Tyron moves closer, Cora closed her eyes and look away. "Were making another mistake.."

"Its not.."

Cora faced him again, swallowing anxiously.. why cant she run away when shes not drunk now?

Tyron almost groaned, kissing her fingers.. "Cora.. let me worship u again.. while we are both in our right minds"

Cora pursed her lips.. "I dont think im in my right mind" letting u come close to me like this.. Like a moth to the fire..

Tyron caress her lips and slowly kisses her, his lips, oh so slowly touched hers.

So sensual,.. Sweet.. Like nothing he has ever done to anyone before. And indeed he didnt, she is the first.. Her soft sweet lips against him is already heaven..

Cora was clumsy.. But she kissed him back. She seem to let everything go.. Just.. Just let it be.. Just for tonight.

Tyron kissed her sensually, his tongue playing with hers. His hand caress her face while the other on her body.

"Ur making me so horny.. " tyron whispered.

Cora gasped, tears in her eyes.

Tyron kissed her again, grabbing her body amongst her shabby clothes. "Cora.. This time.. Let me make love to u... Not just sex... I want to make love.."

Making love... He had never done it before...

"Lets make love cora... " and shes his first.