"And you ain't got nun' to be scared of, ma."

"You with me." He spoke sternly to me, obviously trying to calm me down and it was slightly working but I was still freaked out.

We have a baby on the way and things were just getting good. We had just began rekindling our relationship and though I wanted to take things slowly, I didn't want anything happening to either of us to get in the way of that.

I just wanted everything to finally be okay.

No more drama.

"Look-"

"Com'ere." He said to me , holding his hand out for me as I made my way over to him.

"I got you no matter what, Mi."

"On my pops, cuh." He looked up into my eyes, wrapping his hands around the back of my thighs as I stood in front of him while he continued to sit in the chair.

"You ain't got shit to worry bout'." He went on and I nodded my head slowly, listening to his promising words, knowing that he'd meant them.

"I'a do anything for you, Mi."

"Anything, ma."

"I told you that before."

"So just relax for me." He finished off, looking deeply into my eyes as he rubbed the back of my thighs. I said nothing as I simply nodded my head with a sigh of relief, feeling much better in this moment.

His words and him being here was enough for me to feel secure.

And though I knew that he shouldn't be in my house right now and we should probably be taking things a lot slower than what we were, I was happy that he was here to comfort me.

"This still our night, ma." He went on saying, obviously trying to change the subject.

"What you wan' do?"

"You want me to order some pizza and we just watch some more movies or sum'?" He asked and a huge smile fell upon my face.

"Yeah."

"That sounds nice." I nodded, happy to hear the sound of that. I knew that would make me feel 100% better right now.

Especially doing that with him.

"I'm about to shower though, so give me a minute?" I asked and he nodded his head surely.

"Aight, coo'." He allowed me to go and I instantly made my way to my small clothes as I began to grab the things that I would need.

"I can smoke?" Sin then asked as I prepared myself for my shower now and I nodded my head, grabbing my towel.

"Yes. That's fine."

"Just be done by the time I get out, please?" I asked him, considering I didn't know how it affected the baby and I didn't want to harm him or her in anyway being negligent every time he smoked.

"Aight, I gotchu'." He nodded his head surely, watching me closely as I began taking my clothes off.

As I did, I quickly wrapped my towel around my body since I had on nothing but my panties and my bra now.

"Oh aight."

"Whatchu' tryn' hide from me or sum'?" Sin then spoke up as he licked his lips slowly and they slightly formed a small smirk as he looked at me out of the corner of his eye.

"You ain't got to hide, baby—"

"—it ain't nun' I ain't already seen."

"I put my whole tongue in your ass before, Tamia." He went on, talking his mess but I still covered myself, considering we weren't on those terms yet.