He has been manipulated with

It's mid-autumn in ninjago city, the leaves have all turned reddish yellow and have fallen off the trees, soft wind is blowing and the ninja are out fighting another villian.
Introducing the villian The name is Zaron, the master of manipiulation as they call him. He has a white suit with golden stripes, he has long purple hair tied into a big ponytail, his eyes are covered by black mask like glasses with a golden frame, his sleeves are rolled up and he is wearing black gloves.
Zaron is cornered by Kai in an alley with no way out unless you fly, which he cannot do so he has to use his power of manipiulation, “Oh, Kai dear.” he starts “The master of fire, aren't cha? Hah more like the master of insecurities!” the purple haired one laughs. “Shut up!” yells Kai back at him “Oh boo hoo! I'm gonna cry now! Hahaha you're so pathetic, Kai! Even your parents didn't love you enough to be there for you!” Zaron said “You a55hole! How dare you talk about my parents that way!” Kai shouted as he shot a fire ball throward the other one but it missed him without him even moving out of the way. “Oh what's wrong darling? Can't control your power anymore? HAHAHA You're so easy to manipulate, Kai. You're worthless, you should just give up.” said the villian. “N-no.!” shouted Kai with a shaky voice, he was afraid of losing control, but the anger was boiling up inside of him. Zaron said with a teasing voice “You could've never been the green ninja! I think he's gonna cry!” Kai hadn't even noticed how the two had switched spots and he was the one cornered now. Zaron started slowly walking backwards knowing that Kai would burst soon. “Oh you poor little baby, want a pacifier?” the one in the white suit said, Kai's eyes had turned red, he was losing control, that was exactly what Zaron had been waiting for “good boy..” he said under his breath. The two had walked out of the alley by now, they were surrounded by tins of gasoline which would cause a chaos if it exploded with Kai's power. “Awh what's wrong, scared?” the purple haired one got to say right before the fire ninja had bursted, Cole noticed it “KAI NO!” he yelled but it was too late. “ARGHHHH!” the fire ninja yelled as he let out the biggest fireball he has ever made, which Zaron had dodged by throwing his hook onto the rooftop of the big brick building and sliding up. The fire caused the gasoline tins to explode, there were hundreds of them and the fire spread fast across the city. Kai had officially lost control, he flew all the way back into the alley he had been in crashing into the brick wall. The master of fire got up as if nothing happened and with no Zaron in his sight he had targeted the green ninja, Lloyd. Kai went rushing out of the alley looking around “There you are.” he said to himself as he spotted the green ninja, he rushed over to Lloyd grabbing him by the throat and lifting up with one hand. “Kai..! s-stop.. it hurts.!” the green ninja said coughing. Nya saw it and used her powers on Kai who was hurting the already injured green ninja, Kai flew away from Lloyd who fell on the ground, Nya didn't even bother talking to her brother, she picked Lloyd up and ran away with the other ninjas who were also badly injured.
Kai woke up in an huge open flame, he was back to normal but he couldn't get up because he was in pain, his head was bleeding and he coughed up blood. “H.help!..” he tried to yell but his voice was way too weak, he had passed out again.
Kai woke up in a white room, he was at the hospital. “Huh..?” the fire ninja grabbed his head as he was trying to sit up “ouch..” he still managed to sit up, he looked around, he saw wires all around him, his heart monitor was showing a straight line and was beeping loudly “huh? but I'm right here! I'm alive!” he yelled before looking down, he was a spirit. “Oh no no no no no!!!” he saw the nurses and a doctor rushing into his hospital room “Get back!” shouted the doctor before giving him an electric shock(idk what it's called), Kai's spirit was sucked back into his body, the heart monitor showed a heart beat. Kai was back but he was in a coma.
5 months later
It was 4am when the fire ninja finally opened his eyes, the nurse next to him immediatly did an check-up on him to make sure he was okay and he was. Kai was confused “Where am I?” the nurse replied “You're in the hospital sweetie. You've been in a coma for 5 months.”. Kai sat up, he was in pure shock. “But this Isnt the new ninjago city hospital?” he asked with a soft voice, “no it's not, 50% of new ninjago city was burnt down in the great fire 5 months ago, which is also the reason you were in a coma.” Kai couldn't belive his ears. He looked down at his arms, they were covered in.. burn marks? “Now, may I know your name, Mr?” the nurse asked politely so she could write it down, “The name's- Uh.. I- I don't know?” he rubbed his head trying to remember “I'm sorry I really can't seem to remember..” he said, “Oh dear, this is bad, a memory loss.” she wrote it down. “Honey, can you tell me what you do remember?” she asked him, “Yes of course, let's see.. I remember that I have a sister I don't quite remember her name, but I do remember face, I see my sister has a gray and blue ninja gi on, she has black hair, one blue and one green eye.” Kai describes Nya to the nurse, “That sounds alot like the Water ninja, Nya Smith. ..Oh my god! You are Kai Smith the master of fire!” the nurse says in shock.

To be continued..