Chapter 1 -( Getting Ready For The Night )

It was around 9:00pm when you started getting ready you quickly brushed your (h/c). It took around 4 to 6 minutes doing so you quickly zoomed downstairs to the kitchen and packed your bag full of goodies and a little toy just in case you got too lonely. ( don't add that in if you don't want a toy owo ).

You then rushes upstairs and changed into your (* insert clothes here*) clothes. You checked the time only to see it was only 10:24.

Sighing to yourself you went and made yourself a sandwich and a drink then sat down eating/Drinking watching your (f/P) -( favourite program.).

Once you had finished watching t.v you then Checked the time. It was 11:25. You quickly sprung up and dashed out if the house yelling to your mother and father that you were going to work. You took your fathers car quickly slamming down on the gas bolting off.

~•→Time Skip To The Pizzeria←•~

As you got out the car you headed to the doors. ' I thought the guy on the phone said I would meet someone here ' you thought to yourself.

Your ~×Pov×~

As I was looking around all I seen was an empty parking lot. " well then... " I mumbled to myself. I looked at the doors pushing on them to see if they would open. Surprisingly they did , i slowly stepped in and scanned the room when I then noticed three animatronics on stage. I slowly walked up and then remembered there names from a flier. The bunny was Bonnie, The Bear was Freddy Fazbear and there was meant to be a fox one called foxy? I then started walking around the pizzeria looking for him when I noticed a separate room that said " Pirates Cove" I couldn't help my self as I slowly opened the door to see some tables and a little stage what had a purple curtain with little yellow stars, covering it.
I walked up to the curtain and slowly opened it reviling the pirate fox. ' so that's were foxy is ' I thought to myself when the fox then turned its head to look at me. I squealed and backed up as He then started this move closer to me.

( don't think its just a foxy x reader /_/ :3 )

" Ahoy there lassie! " his voice sounded broken. I then heard a door slamming open in a different room. Foxy as they called him quickly got back into place on his little stage. ' Ok!.. I think I'm already going crazy ' you thought to your self then the pirates cove door slammed open reviling a youngish man who looked like he was 17-20?. He looked at me with wide eyes then shouted " Get here now! Your not meant to be in here! ".

×∆Narrator's Pov∆×

You jumped back as he yelled. He sighed and said " sorry.. Just come get out here now this place.. Isn't meant to be visited. " you followed his orders as you then walked out as he showed you to your office. " sorry I was late kinda having problems with my doll ". You looked at him then smiled nodding. You took a seat. " o I'm Mike by the way and you are (y/n) right?"

" yes , yes i am ". You replied almost instantly. As Mike then smiled and handed you a tablet. " sorry I can't stay here for long so I guess I have to give you a really quick tour on what these do. " you looked at the tablet and turned it on reviling rooms of the pizzeria. " ok! So! That's were you check to see were the animatronics have gone and also if anyone brakes in. The lights are for checking if .. Any of ' them ' come to the door and try get in and the door is for well... Closing the door. Oh and remember you only have limited power. " you nodded as in OK. " well I have to go now its 11:59 , o and you will get a recorded message at 12:00 am to tell you more, bye! " Mike then ran out of the room leaving you by yourself. " Bye mike!! " you yelled through the hallway even though he probably didn't hear you. The clock then hit 12:00am as you then got a phone call. Well then.. I guess money makes itself in this job.