𝟢𝟦 | 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝖠 𝖫𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖳𝗈𝗈 𝖬𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾

❝ 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜

❝ 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 . . . 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I reach toward the center of the table in front of me, grabbing a sugar cookie and taking a bite out of it

I reach toward the center of the table in front of me, grabbing a sugar cookie and taking a bite out of it. Aunt Natalie brought out a fresh batch after the kids decided to eat the last batch and not leave any for us adults.

After finishing the cookie, I take another sip of the red wine Ceaser poured for me a few minutes ago after we finished eating dinner. I don't know if drinking wine and eating sugar cookies are a good combination though.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve which means Asteria and her family will be leaving in the morning so they can spend the next two days at their home.

On the other hand, Ceaser's side of the family will be staying with us so they can spend the holidays with Ceaser. Plus this also gives us the opportunity to catch up with Emmanuel since he has been living in Italy with Sienna for the last few years. Despite him living in an entirely different country than where the Castillo Mafia is located, he is still someone I can count on when we need his hacking skills.

They ended up having three kids. Two boys and a girl. Emmanuel ended up taking Sienna's last name, becoming a Russo too. I think Salvatore was partly relieved because he didn't want his name to die but he would never admit it to anyone other than his wife.

"Dominic take your hoodie off!" Desiree yells from main stairs leading to the second floor. "You're not matching with the rest of us if you wear that!" Turning around, I spot Desiree annoyingly following behind Dominic while trying to remove his hoodie.

"Dom, you need to listen to your girlfriend and take your hoodie off because we all agreed on wearing matching pajamas."

Black shirts and red plaid pants. Yes, I know it's the world's basic pajama combo.

"No, you guys agreed," he points at everyone in the living room. "I for one didn't agree to anything."

"I second that," Christian calls out from the kitchen, raising his hand but Asteria is quick to smack his hand back down. He says that now but he still ended up matching with the rest of us so he could keep Asteria happy. Maybe a factor that played into it is that Asteria threatened to withhold sex from him unless he wears it.