(Ch. 3) -Wingmen and Women

Start from the beginning

Damian stood there, waiting for Mr. Henderson to respond.

Mr. Henderson noticed the boy patiently standing and apologized, moving out of the way to allow Damian to enter.

Damian entered the huge library. No, huge is an understatement, it was enormous. Books laid, resting on shelves probably taller than the Eiffel Tower. Thousands of books--billions. Damian always went to the library so it was no longer a surprise to him, though he could still compliment the gloriousness of the chamber.

Damian sat down at a nearby table and took out his laptop. He took out a spare notebook--the finest of qualities of course--and began writing down his notes.

- The new moon happens roughly every month

- The new moon lasts a few days

- Next new moon is January, 4th (i̶n̶s̶e̶r̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶)

Damian was glad he could escape the loud dorms. Everyone was always screaming and yelling so he could rarely do any work in his dorm, only during the studying hours (a time where almost every student was studying) did he ever get any work done. Anya also lived in the dorms but lived on the far side of the dormitory, meaning it would take a good 5 minutes to walk from the other's dorm each time. Sometimes, when they were lazy, which was very rare, (ehem, last night) they would just call. (Damian didn't want to come face-to-face with Anya, allowing her to read his mind with ease, so that's why he insisted on calling)

Today was December 16th, meaning he had about a month and 4 days until the new moon started, plus another few days.

That wasn't a lot of time, though it was still durable. Damian then got to the hard part,

How was he going to propose?

Damian sat and pondered for about 30 minutes, then, Emile and Ewen bursted in.

"Damian-sama! Where were you, sir?!" Emile screamed out loud, a worried expression plastered over his face.

"Yeah Master! We busted into your room and thought you were kidnapped!" Ewen added, just as worried.

"What? You morons.. how would I get kidnapped?" Damian rolled his eyes and then quickly closed his computer. Then, Damian turned towards the front librarian desk, no one was there. Was it still too early? "You guys are lucky the librarian isn't here. She would scream at the tops of her lungs for this." Damian gestured towards the front desk and then pointed to his mouth, portraying loud voices.

"Oh! Sorry Damian-sama." They both apologized.

Then, they both noticed Damian quickly closing his notebook and nervously putting his Lap-top back in his bag, as though he was trying to hide something.

"OOoo~ Damian what's that?" Emile asked, slightly curious.

"None of your business." Damian countered.

Emile and Ewen gave each other a look and then they both charged towards Damian. Damian calmly picked up his bag and stepped to the side. Then, Damian quickly grabbed the table and chairs and swiftly pushed them away. This caused the two to run into the wall, causing a small dent in the brick.

"OOOOUUCHHH!!! Damian! That was rude!" Ewen yelped, tears running down his bruised face.

"What was I supposed to do? Sit there and let you stampede on top of me? And then steal my notebook?"

"Why did you move the table?!- Oh. that makes sense." Emile said, also crying from the giant pink bump that had sprouted from his head.

(It was because if Emile and Ewen had run into the furniture, they would have guaranteedly broken the items and could have gotten a Senior Tonitrus Bolt, a bolt for students in the Eden Institute.)