" Are you hungry?" She asks without letting go.

" Starving", I say with a smile, she always knows how to change my mood.

" Good, cause your brother is cooking something and I could eat".

" Yeah, let's go", I say letting her go and for that we go to the kitchen.

We could here Simon talking to someone as a delicious smell meets us across the way, walking into the kitchen I find Bella and Simon talking. Bella on the counter while Simon is opening the oven. For how long have I and Maddison being in my room.

" When did you get here?" I ask as they haven't noticed us.

" Nathaniel!", Bella sings my name as she raises her hands so I can pick her up.

" Hey princess", I pick her up kissing her cheeks as she giggles kissing my nose. " I missed you".

" I missed you". She says patting my cheeks.

" You just saw each other in the morning, stop being dramatic". Simon says as he puts a hot bowl of lasagna on the table.

" Still I miss her", I say giving her many many kisses as she giggles loudly.

" So is everything okay?" He asks as he places the mittens on the counter, as he looks between Maddie and I.

" Yap, everything is okay", Maddie says looking at me which I gave her a reassuring smile.

" Good now come and eat", Simon says as he reaches for the plates on the top cabinets.

" Ooh...Maddie this is Arabelle our sister though we call her Bella", I introduce them to one another before we could settle and eat.

It wasn't an awkward moment on the table, we talked and laughed even relived all the good moments we had back then as we tell Simon about our adventures and not once we touched a Mason subject and Simon never asked, which I am glad. After we were done, we decided on watching a movie in which Bella slept halfway. Everything was good until the front door opened revealing Victor, Nixon, Jason and Mason as they walk into the house happily.

"You guys are here?" Victor asks as he throws his bag on the couch almost hitting Bella, which he noticed and ran to her fast as she started to fuss.

" We thought you went home", Nixon says as he looks at me apologetically.

" I am home", I say out flat to him making him to pout, that made me feel bad. " What's he doing here?" I ask pointing at Mason. I have no time to be indirect.

" Because I invited him", Victor says as he carries a sleeping Bella on his arms taking her upstairs.

I take a look at Mason and then the rest of them knowing that I can't do anything about it, so I decided that it was time for me to leave. I need a place where Mason is not around and I don't have a right to throw him out of the house. I made sure that they are all occupied with something to notice me slipping away from the living room and into the kitchen, I need to breath a little.

I gently open the fridge humming lowly as I take a bottle of water, opening it and I take a sip turning around as I use my foot to close the fridge and there he is standing startling me to a point of chocking.

" Hey you okay", He asks as he comes near me stretching his hand to pat my back but he doesn't get the chance as I move back very fast putting my hand up to stop him to get any closer.

" Don't touch me!", I say between coughs and gladly he stood his grounds.

" What do you want?" I ask after I calm down.