Just slept off, looks delicious! And what a flavor, - I said smiling broadly, Mina looked at the dishes, and then said to me:-Thanks Tzu, bon appetit, Yoda!

-Thank you and thank you so much for the food, unnie!, - I said and began to eat delicious food from the Penguin, the morning starts just fine, I have never been so alive, well, maybe I was, but for a long time

While I ate and Mina drank coffee, I just bombarded her with thousands of compliments about cooking, we also talked warmly and after a delicious meal, I took the incident and washed the dishes, well, we went to get ready, re-check things, some added to the suitcase, well and then we called a taxi and went to the airport.

—Airport—

[Incheon Airport]

[Incheon Airport]

Coming out of the taxi, I was surprised to see one person.

Under construction at the entrance, well, Mina did not notice the campaign, as she took suitcases... Oh, you need help! And I stared, but Mina did not help.

-Aigoo, I could do it myself, - Mina said when I approached her and took the last suitcase from her, we thanked the driver and finally we go into the buildings.

But, Mina still didn't notice the campaign, but they did notice us and this man clearly looked at Minari, I decided to poke my hand into Minen and say not so loudly about the man who was standing at the entrance:
-From the right is Chaeyoung-unnie.

According to her emotions, she was noticeably shocked when she turned to the right, met her gaze with a man and, to my surprise, Mino-unni opened her arms, and the elder ran into the arms of Chaeyoung-unni, and I stepped aside with things so as not to interfere other people.

Okay, I still got out so that my soul would not feel bad and went into the phone, pretending as if someone had written to me and I had to answer, they turned out to be friends, do I understand everything correctly? Or now they will try to return Minari... No, I won't have anything to arrange here, even if the second option is true.

What willpower do I have to exist here, even if all this is happening to me, although as an option it was to return back to myself and start life from a new leaf, but no, my dear Tzuyu, decides to endure this one and thinks that everything will be settled and will be as before! Stop the planet, I'll get out.