-40-

TzuyuPOV

Well, Wednesday the 17th has come, with these seven things my birthday on June 14th has slipped very quickly, I will say in short I celebrated it very modestly.

My parents called me in the morning and congratulated me, they are also waiting for me very much at home during the summer holidays, I'll just get my gift there, but Mademoiselle Elki was congratulated very quickly, but she was warm and pleasant in her heart, she called me at 12:00 and asked to get out, I got ready and went out into the yard, where she met me with very beautiful and fragrant flowers, just as she called him a «modest» gift.

We hugged, and since she had a very busy day, we agreed to meet in the coming days and go to a restaurant and celebrate it wonderfully and finally tell her that she had such a serious thing going on there that she even began to pay less attention to me.

But Mina-unnie probably forgot, so something like that... And she was at home that day... Well, just if I'm not mistaken, she spent the night at Chaeyoung, uh.

In no case do I get upset and do not take offense at her, because I can understand, well, maybe there is a small drop of resentment, well, not a small one, but this one is already behind, yes...

I even almost forgot about my birthday myself, it happens with my moral state...

Mmm, with your permission, let's go back to our present time, it's 11:07 am now, I overslept breakfast, but you can eat it later, so we get up and do all our morning routines.

Where's that penguin-walking girl? Perhaps she has already got up and is doing something useful, and not like me... We must return the schedule! Uh-huh, uh-huh in the future, I forgot to add.

-Did you get up?, - Mina asked when she entered the room and took the phone, looked at me with a warm smile, I fell ill and thought and decided to turn on my side and hid under my clothes, said not so loudly:
-Nope, it seemed to you, onnii.

-Hey, you little naughty, get up! I've already prepared breakfast for you, but I'll sit with you for company and just drink coffee, - Mina said, I looked out and saw a strictly Penguin, took a sigh and began to lazily lick out of my, say, so-called mink into the real world.

-Good girl, see you in the kitchen, - Mina said and left the room, I just nodded and went to the bathroom, went to the shower and did all my morning routines, then changed and finally went to the kitchen to Minari.

Opening the door, I saw a beautiful girl sitting at the table, stirring coffee in a mug, looking out the window at the warm weather, the sun shone half of the living room, the sky was gentle blue, there were already a few people walking in the street in a pleasant atmosphere, spent wonderful summer days.

-Well, finally, that sleepy person came out, - said Mina, who laughed at me, I just walked awkwardly and sat down at the table, looking at the dishes that were already ready and warmed up, also standing on the table.