-25-

—A few days later—

MinaPOV

Well, well, it came earlier in the morning, Tzuyu is still sleeping soundly, you need to wake her up too, but you don't want to, you can see how tired she is.

More often I see a kind of real mood, but it seems that there is a feeling that something is not right and the excitement on her face is very visible, I worry about her, today you will find out how the maknae of my favorite escorts me and the protector, assistant, you can always get support from her, Well, I mean, uh, well, in a friendly way.

Recently arrived, Elki is a friend of Tzuyu, they often see each other, especially after when TzuTzu spends, then he sleeps a little more and goes home for dinner, and then they go for a walk, as Yoda tells me.

I already started going to Univer, I met Nayeon-unnie, they say they don't meet Jungyeon-unnie, but it feels completely different already ship them, oh further, as you already know also Jihyo-unnie, then Dahyun, Chaeyoung introduced me to her and with two older ones too, and with Jihyo, well, she met me herself and it turned out that they also know each other and this is their kind of group, cool.

They have already begun to filter with me, but I'm just moving away from them, since they are not interesting to me, there were also two young people whom we encountered with Tzuyu, they also study here and we became friends, well, there are still some girls that I met, well, let's just say that I perfectly entered the team, I was lucky, but it's still exciting and I'm still embarrassed that I don't have this feeling when it doesn't go away, like that.

We are already best friends with Chaeyoung, only for some reason I blush when she jokingly filters and teases, well, this is normal, we can also go somewhere after Univer, but not for long, since assignments and preparation for tests and other occupation.

By the way, although we have a prefix, but no one cancels board games and I really like to get together with Tzuyu to play something in the evening, well, or some game where two can play, we don't spend much time, but we try at least a little stay together, we have a very comfortable environment.

-Good morning, unnie, - Tzuyu said sleepily, turned on her side to me and opened her pretty eyes.

-Oh, good Chuwi, - I said with a smile, stroking her head.

-Can you sleep, and I'll go myself? Or Chaeyoung can meet me and we'll go instead, and then I'll write to you that I came to Univer and, as usual, I'll unsubscribe when I finish so that you don't worry, - I said, still stroking Tzuyu warmly.

-Ani, I'll go!, - Tzuyu said puffing up and you can hear her voice hoarse, well, it's understandable just woke up, well, she suddenly caught a cold.

-How are you feeling?, - I asked removing my hand from her, but they took her and hugged her, I smiled with a blush on my cheeks.

-Normal, the voice didn't disappear much, but it's normal, and how are you? How did you sleep?, - Tzuyu said, I shook my head, because last night I had to go to the store and buy butter and milk, as well as bread, and she didn't dress warmly and that's it for you, she caught a cold.

-Aigu, I said you might catch a cold yesterday, but you said "I'm fast", yeah, it's fast, but I could catch a cold, I slept well, it's just wonderful and I slept, - I said, scolding this Yoda stubborn, but then calmed down like .