Allegiances (WIP)

THUNDERCLAN ( One of the four clans that live in the huge forest, their part of the forest is mainly a deciduous woodland. They are known for their great stalking techniques and their strength.):

LEADER ( 1st in command, their word is a law unless the medicine cat says otherwise.):

Bluestar: a greyish-blue she-cat with a white muzzle,  a dark grey spot on her back, a massive scar on her left shoulder and sky-blue eyes.

DEPUTY ( 2nd in command.):

Redtail: a mostly dark brown tortoiseshell tom with a few dark red spots around his body, a fluffy dark red tail, a huge white dot next to his right eye and pale amber eyes.

Apprentice: Dustpaw

MEDICINE CAT/S ( Cat/s that completed medical training, can communicate with Starclan and receive prophecies or omens. Normally 3rd in command. Must be respected by every clan.):

Spottedleaf: a primarily white tortoiseshell she-cat with a few dark red spots around her body, a slim black tail, a huge black spot next to her left eye and pale amber eyes. 

MEDICINE APPRENTICE/S ( Cat/s older than 6 moons training to be a medicine cat. Must either travel to the moonstone before becoming a medicine cat apprentice or the current medicine cat/s will receive an omen by Starclan to accept the soon-to-be medicine apprentice/s)

////////No current medicine apprentice/s////////

WARRIORS (Cats that completed warrior training.):

 Lionheart: a huge fluffy golden classic tabby with hazel eyes.

Tigerclaw: a huge dark chocolate mackerel tabby Maine coon tom with golden eyes and enormous claws. 

 Whitestorm: A big white tom with a dark grey tail tip, right pale-blue eye and left pale-yellow eye.

Patchpelt: A small mainly black and white tom with pale amber eyes

Dark'stripe: A sleek dark grey classic tabby tom with a black muzzle and dull yellow eyes.

Longtail: A very pale brown tom with many classic black tabby stripes and pale blue eyes.

Runningwind: A lean, light brown mackerel tabby tom with shiny yellow eyes.

Willowpelt: A slender white tortoiseshell she-cat with a dark brown tail tip. She has a right pale amber eye and a left unusual blue eye.

Mousefur: A small dark brown she-cat with white front paws and a thin pale tail. Her eyes are yellow.

APPRENTICES (Cats who are training to become warriors):

Dustpaw: A dusky dark brown tom with fur that stands on end, a thick-furred tail and yellow eyes.

Greypaw: A fluffy grey tom with a large dark grey back stripe that starts from his nose to the tip of his bushy tail. His eyes are yellow.

Ravenpaw: A skinny black tom with a small white mark on his chest and a white tail tip. His right eye is yellow while his left one is amber.

Sandpaw: A pale ginger she-cat with a pale brown stripe on her back and pale green eyes.

QUEENS ( She-cats who are pregnant or are nursing kits. Permanent queens are queens who stay in the nursery to take care of other queens' kits. Permanent queens must be first accepted by the leader and the medicine cat/s.)