1

A girl with headphones hanging on her neck was crying and wiping her tears away, but no matter how hard she tries, tears keep flowing down her cheek.

"Why? I love him; why didn't Fuutaro choose me? Why Yotsuba and not me?" She wants to accept reality, but she is madly in love with Fuutaro.

Miku slowly fell into depression and didn't know what to do. She has no one to lean on. She wants to open up to her sisters, but she knows they are also in love with Fuutaro.

While her head is hung low and she is staring at the ground, a hand holding a dorayaki blocks her vision.

She looks up and sees a blonde-haired boy smiling at her. "Hello,... You seem sad, so I will give this special dorayaki just for you. "It's special because it's my favorite."

-------------------

"H-huh? Why are you giving this to me?" Miku said she was surprised that someone bothered to care for her.

"It's because you're sad." The blonde-haired boy said Miku picked up the dorayaki and stared at it; she didn't know if she would eat it or not.

The blonde-haired boy sat on the available swing beside her.

Miku then decides to eat the dorayaki because she's hungry too. "Thank you," she said quietly, and she unwrapped the wrapper.

She took a bite and said, "Delicious." Mikus's mood got slightly better.

"Right?" Mikey said with a smile. 

"Why are you crying alone here? You know this is a dangerous place." Mikey asked curiously.

"You will find it pathetic." Miku looked down.

"Why?" Mikey looked at her.

"The man I love didn't choose me. He chose my sister." Miku clenches the dorayaki and takes a bite.

"I see... It's normal to feel that way, you know?" Mikey looked at the sky.

"Really?" Miku looked at Mikey.

"Yeah, I've experienced that before, but we have different scenarios." Mikey said. 

"..."

"By the way, what's your name?" Mikey asked.

"Miku... Miku Nakano. You can just call me Miku. "

"I see... I'm Sano Manjiro; my friends call me Mikey." Mikey said.

"Thank you again, Mikey Kun, for the dorayaki and for accompanying me."

"It's nothing, by the way, just call me Manjiro."

"M-Manjiro kun..." Miku blushed a little.

"A-Ano... Can I get your number? I-I'd like to meet you again." Miku was embarrassed because this was her first time asking a boy for their number. Fuutaro gives his number voluntarily.

"Sure!" Miku and Mikey exchanged numbers. Miku was happy because she had made a new friend.

"It's getting dark... I have to go home." Miku said.

"I'll take you home." "There are so many delinquents running wild this time."

"But I already bother you." Miku said. 

Mikey just smiled at her and patted her head.

"Don't sweat it. You're my friend, so I'm going to protect you."

"Friend..."

Miku feels a warm feeling in her heart. She likes Mikey patting her head.

"Mhm!" Miku nodded happily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Miku and Mikey entered the apartment. Mikey was amazed at how big it was.