Im Giving Life One Last Try..🖤

The turtles stopped visiting April when she was 15 and now April is 18 and shes done..(April-18/Don&Leo-19/Raph-20/Mikey-16)

Pov:April

Its been what Four years sense I saw my so called family..the turtles and ever sense I had the worst luck sense then, First the brothers stopped visiting me I went to the lair and everything was gone no tracks or nothing, then Sunita died..a villain killed her when we were hanging out..I started to try and save people but kept failing but that was when I was Fifteen alot worst things happened when I was Sixteen and Seventeen but this year I want to give up..I have no friends no family no nothing Im all alone "I'll give life one more chance.." I say to myself just lying on the couch doing nothing..Im in collage now but Im I dont care no one even likes me there and Im alone..I look over at my bookshelf seeing me with the turtles and my dad..looking so happy "Why..can't I be like that again.." I say with a soft quite voice.."I need everyone back in my life.." I say while crying now "Give them back!" I yelled at myself..breaking everything..crash noises Im breaking every picture of my friends and family knocking everything done "I hate myself..I wish I never existed" I scream falling to the floor on my knees but froze..'My knife' I thought while looking up at my kitchen so I crawl my way to it and stand up shaking slightly while grabbing the sharp knife..'I-i can do this..' I thought "I-i'll be free.." I say to myself bringing the knife up to my chest and jabbing it right into my chest gasping while at it "Uh" I bring it out again and stab my stomach "Ugh.." I moan while falling to the floor the knife slipping out of my hands..Im sobbing now..but Im slowly losing myself "I-" I can't even talk Im losing to much blood.."I-im sorry.." I say shortly and breathless before closing my eyes and feeling nothing but cold.

Pov:Donnie

I know I shouldn't be doing this but..I need to see her one last time..me and my brothers left the city and moved to the hidden city awhile ago for certain reasons..but we weren't allowed to interact with anyone except for family and draxum but I need to see April..it isn't fair to her at all so Im going to her house I miss her so much but 'I know she'll be mad at me..' I thought to myself as I get to her front door and knock..I knock once again "April?" I call out but then try to move the door knob and realize its open 'Why the hell is her door unlocked..' I thought and walk in smelling something bad.."April I wan-" I pause as I open my eyes and them going wide and my mouthing opening alittle "I-i.." I couldn't even "APRIL!" I scream her name and drop to my knees..April's dead no noo "PLEASE NO WAKE UP" I yell at her tears falling fast I shake my head "Damn it no!" I look around and see everything trashed and look back down at April's body..'She can't be dead' I thought but I was lying to myself "April..Im sorry I wasn't hear for you.." I sob and hold her in my lap not letting her go..what am I supposed to tell my brothers..everyone that knows her "April.." I try to wipe my tears away but they wont stop coming, why did she kill herself.."I promise April..in our next life" I pause my self "I will always protect you and never leave you.." I say through sobs slowly kissing her hair softly and crying into her hair never letting her go again.."I will find you.." I tell myself while hugging my bestfriend Im never letting go of you again April..

The End.