Waking A Sleeping Turtle🤍

April goes over to the lair and finding her bestfriend asleep so she trys to wake him up but he won't budge(April-15/Don&Leo-16)

Pov:April

Im going over to the lair today because My bestfriend Donnie wanted to hang out so Im heading into the livingroom to only find leo "Hey Leon, where is everyone?" I ask and he turns around "They went to a skate park I wanted to stay and watch movies..donnie is in his room" He says I smile at him and start walking towards donnie's room I knock "Donnie..?" No one answers so I open the door "Hey Dee, its me?" I look around only to find the turtle asleep on his bed I just laugh 'He really fell asleep' I thought while walking over there "Donnie wake up Im here now!" I say while shaking him abit he doesn't budge I then sit on his bed and shaking him abit harder "Cmon Dee, I wanna hang out!" He pushes my hands away I smack his hands and then sit on his legs and bounce on them "Dee Wake Up!!" I yell and he groans "Wha.." He looks behind himself and sees me in my pajamas "Wha- April did my dream come true?" He says and I laugh "This is no dream Dee, you called me over today to hang out" and then he rubs his face "Ugh..I forgot sorry.." He apologizes I pat his soft shell "Its okay..now if you want we can go watch stuff out in the livingroom" I tell him while helping him up He nods "I'd like that" He says while grabbing his coffee and taking my hand so I can lead him to the livingroom 'Hes such a cute dork' I thought while smiling.

The End.